Amp modelers vs real deal

• Thread starter EL 34
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Real amp vs modeler

• I prefer the real amps

• I prefer modelers

Results are only viewable after voting.

Frodebro

Reaction score
Every time I see the movie Back to the future-- I think that I would go back and purchase 2 dozen '59 LP's, come back sell 12 and retire happily and keep the rest

:hmm:

But what if the ones you bought wound up altering the future? Suppose Eric Clapton, Mike Bloomfield, and Keith Richards never bought theirs because you snatched them up first? They would be playing something else instead, and the love affair with an old, discontinued guitar would never have happened. And the collectors market would be looking elsewhere.

:hippie:

zachman

Reaction score

But what if the ones you bought wound up altering the future? Suppose Eric Clapton, Mike Bloomfield, and Keith Richards never bought theirs because you snatched them up first? They would be playing something else instead, and the love affair with an old, discontinued guitar would never have happened. And the collectors market would be looking elsewhere.

Fuck 'em

LOL :rofl:

Filipe Soares

Reaction score

I use to think something similar, but I´b buy a shit ton of bitcoins in 2010 and sell it in 12/2017.