any one play ibanez guitars.

• Thread starter thrashforlife95
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rockinr0ll

Reaction score
I love Ibanez guitars, I really want the RGA121 but I don't need another guitar right now. I play a knock off ibanez style guitar that sounds amazing. IMO Ibanez are one of the best out there right now.

Riffraff

Reaction score
I've got a couple.
'81 Destroyer II w/ SD pups..C5 bridge, '59 neck
'00 RG520QSB bone stock...this and my LP Standard are my main guitars
IbanezGits.jpg

Shawn Fate

Reaction score
LED's = a small semiconductor that emits a light , its short for
light emitting diode.

it just looks like the fret markers are lit up , i have seen this before.

:jam::dude:

runs off a little battery, the on/off Low/high switch is on back of the headstock.

Duffy

Reaction score
These two are incredible and I never thought I'd ever get an Ibanez guitar. Now I want a hot rodded one.

ART300-BNC-1-1.jpg

P1010067.jpg

P1010017.jpg

JohnH

Reaction score
My daily player is an '83 Roadstar:

SDS.jpg

Its been a great project. I use the original, quite meaty single coil pickups, but I have designed new wiring to make series and parallel plus out of phase sounds, and recently Ive added a piezo, made from a $3 buzzer behind the trem block. After quite alot of electronics work I get a decent acoustic sound, blendable with a wide range of electric sounds. Its all I need!

The guitar itself is good quality - Id rate it up with mid-priced Fenders for quality and sound. The neck and tuners are particularly nice.

John

nofearfactor

Reaction score
I'm playing ESP and ESP-LTDs gigging,touring and recording now but my last band I used nothing but S520Exs and also had an S620EX with a really weird paint job.I loved the necks but mostly the ZR trems.I loaded mine with EMG actives.Mahogany is my wood of choice for guitars.I miss those Ibanez's.Excellant guitars for shredding.

Tnilsen17

Reaction score
I own a 1977 Les Paul Custom, sunburst with a gorgeous flame. Has Super 70 pickups that really sound awesome, great "real" vintage vibe - like stepping back into 1970 when played thru my marshall JTM. The guitar also has the rare (for that time) tree-of-life inlay all down the neck. I'll get some pics and post, I've owned this guitar since 1979. By comparison I also own a 2008 Gibson Slash LP, 2006 Eric Johnson Strat, and a 2005 Ibanez Prestige (Team J.Craft) RG-3120 DFAM; easiest guitar to play in the world...

601 Blues

Reaction score
I own a 1977 Les Paul Custom, sunburst with a gorgeous flame. Has Super 70 pickups that really sound awesome, great "real" vintage vibe - like stepping back into 1970 when played thru my marshall JTM. The guitar also has the rare (for that time) tree-of-life inlay all down the neck. I'll get some pics and post, I've owned this guitar since 1979. By comparison I also own a 2008 Gibson Slash LP, 2006 Eric Johnson Strat, and a 2005 Ibanez Prestige (Team J.Craft) RG-3120 DFAM; easiest guitar to play in the world...

Dam!!!the Topic was Ibanez Guitars!!!

watchtheskies

Reaction score

I love the look of the S and SA series Ibanez guitars, only problem for me is that they are so damn small, these things are tiny, even next to a standard Fender strat, I'm 6'3" and they look ridiculous on me

Heavy Ed

Reaction score
I just picked this up yesterday!

2005_0512Image0017.jpg

...with the family

2005_0512Image0026.jpg

and my acoustic...

editpic2.jpg

what can I say I love 7's! :dude::headbanger::rock:

Latest posts