• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Any recommended amp techs around Plymouth, South West UK?

• Thread starter Rob_Zingler
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rob_Zingler

Reaction score
As per the title really, anybody had good experiences or recommendations for an amp tech in the South West of the UK in say Devon or Cornwall? I’m based in Plymouth but I’d be willing to travel a reasonable distance I guess if it was worthwhile

Cheers
Rob

geddy

Reaction score
Marshall themselves will collect service and return for a very good price

Rob_Zingler

Reaction score
Marshall themselves will collect service and return for a very good price

Ah really that sounds great!

Are they still happy to service and work on vintage/old amps? I’ve got a 77 2204 I’d like to get running as best I can

geddy

Reaction score
I use them for my 84 jcm800. I normally drop off at Marshall in MK and then have them deliver back . They used to do a tour of the factory and there is a small museum. Call the service dept and see what they say.

mrjones2004x

Reaction score
Marshall as stated will take in a delivered amp for servicing if you arrange with them. They did my 2501 which is 1991 I think. The tech told me he enjoys the older stuff. Great price, fast turn around and very easy to deal with.
Haven’t yet done the factory tour but want to asap. Visited for parts and services 4-5 times in last few years and always forget to arrange it before I go.

Latest posts