Anyone familiar with Rockstah Mod 5?

• Thread starter shredless
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

indeedido

Reaction score
Where the wind comes sweeping down the plains...
in my search for the sound it had to feel good to me. my saying about the spec is " it makes you want to play" it feels good in the hands and that is just as important to a guitar player as it sounds IMHO. it has to feel good. its squishy goodness. ;)

Mark

I had Mark mod my Marshall 1959slp reissue and absolutely love it. What Mark says is true, it makes you want to play. I read and researched before hand at Metro, and it was a collaborative effort. There are things he does that aren't fully listed over there nor do I care. It is a great mod period. I'm more than happy with the tone I got from Mark!

rockstah

In Memorandum
Reaction score
collaborative in that i found great information on tube amps. without that site i would not have had the start i did but that's as far as it goes where my spec is concerned.

glad you are enjoying your amp! its an honor to give guitar players tone!

Mark

J-Mart

Reaction score
Listen to his last few soundclick clips that have a little less reverb. Dirty Movies, Unchained. It is dead on! You can hear that magical midrange. I can't wait!

Don't forget, Mark is a professional player. You can't make chicken soup out of chicken crap. You have to be able to play the stuff. But, he has discovered the final piece of the puzzle.

rockstah

In Memorandum
Reaction score
Listen to his last few soundclick clips that have a little less reverb. Dirty Movies, Unchained. It is dead on! You can hear that magical midrange. I can't wait!

Don't forget, Mark is a professional player. You can't make chicken soup out of chicken crap. You have to be able to play the stuff. But, he has discovered the final piece of the puzzle.

Busy like crazy over here. I appreciate your patience! You'll love it!
Thanks for the support!
Mark