Anyone here use incense regularly?

• Thread starter FleshOnGear
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

FleshOnGear

Harmonic Hermit
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve recently become a bit obsessed with it. I guess it’s a sensory stimulation thing, and maybe my tone obsession is a sensory stimulation thing as well. I burn incense multiple times a day, and I have built up a collection in a small period of time.

Does anyone else here love incense? What’s your favorite type and brand? Cheers!

PelliX

Reaction score
Does anyone else here love incense? What’s your favorite type and brand? Cheers!

No. I have however on occasion sprayed a shot of WD-40 in the air as room conditioning. Maybe if they could make something that smells like freshly ground coffee brewing... but then I might as well just put on a pot of coffee. The regular types I've smelled seem suffocating.

SmokeyDopey

VIP Member
Reaction score
Not inscence sticks, I got tired of them. I really like frankinscence resin, much more pleasant to me. I have myhrr too but it's a bit stronger, I use very little. Some Benjui also, that reminds me of solder rosin.

For quick on the go burning I also enjoy whar we call here "palo santo", but very sparingly.

Last edited:

FleshOnGear

Harmonic Hermit
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
No.

I’m not a dried up cat lady
Congrats on having avoided that.

I had never before heard that cat ladies use incense. Perhaps to cover up the litter smell? I just crave sensory stimulation and like to burn things.

Vinsanitizer

Motivational Speaker
VIP Member
Reaction score
Incense make me vomit. To me they'll always be what trying to cover up the smell of pot is, to bathroom spray trying to cover up the stench of a McDonald's meal upon elimination from the body.

However, I do like the fresh scent of Christmas pine trees though, if that's any consolation.

DirtySteve

Hold my beer!
VIP Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.