Anyone know if there’s an alternative footswitch for the ATV-150H?

• Thread starter FixingDragon2
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

FixingDragon2

Reaction score
I’m looking to see if there’s an off brand foot switch similar to the PEDL-10039

From the looks of it there’s none even for sale across reverb or eBay. It’s the dumb 6 pin connector is the thing that makes it so hard I think.

Anyone know if there’s an alternative that would work? I just wanna be able to switch between the overdrive and clean channels

fitz

Well-Known Yinzer
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m looking to see if there’s an off brand foot switch similar to the PEDL-10039

From the looks of it there’s none even for sale across reverb or eBay. It’s the dumb 6 pin connector is the thing that makes it so hard I think.

Anyone know if there’s an alternative that would work? I just wanna be able to switch between the overdrive and clean channels
Not sure if there's an aftermarket replacement, but (just a brain ramble) what about an amp schematic to the pin-out, and then do some DIY?
Might be able to get some basic functions like channel switching. :shrug:

FixingDragon2

Reaction score
Sadly I’m not that tech savvy, I’m better at playing the amps then repairing/ building them lol. I’ll just have to try and keep my eyes open for the pedal I guess