Anyone played the AssHole 100?

• Thread starter jchrisf
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

solarburn

Marshallvore
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's a little something for you're girl, a simple acoustic & synth idea I have............

gorgeous music. She just got married on top of a mountain. My oldest daughter. That music would have been epic and I know she would have loved it. You would have loved the views! Epic!

Thank you my friend. Beautiful.

Last edited:

solarburn

Marshallvore
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s beautiful. The beach scenery is awesome.

Buzzard

Reaction score
This is just my opinion (I'm probably wrong) but there are builders:
Soldano SLO, Avenger, Hotrod.
Bogner XTC, Helios.
Suhr SL67, SL68.
Metropolis Metroplex.
Bray 100, 4550.
Splawn Quickrod 100.
Friedman BE-100.

Aren't they all based on Marshall's? (and variations to the builders specifications). I've owned a few boutique amps and they all sound different from each other, I understand "everyone" is influenced but Not outright selling an amp as a version of someone else's.
Ceriatone seems to copy Friedman, Soldano, Bogner, Mesa, Diezel, Cameron, Dumble models and the amp voice along with Marshall JCM800, Superlead Plexi and possibly other's as Ceriatone's version or a lower cost alternative, "which he does good work".
My current amps.
miPBj1yh.jpg

I don't mean any disrespect to anyone, just an observation.....
Damnit! Now I got a boner at work! Thanks a lot lol

solarburn

Marshallvore
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your playing stops me in my trax. Fucking great. I know my daughter hears it too.

So melodic. Love you bud!

solarburn

Marshallvore
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Absolutely! I hope to be able to include you and your daughter on my next Album, Hopefully this year, I do so much recording for clients I don’t have much time for myself?

Rock On \../

Mike.......

Awesome!:dude:

eigentone

Reaction score
oh, the hyena post. You got me. I’m sure your hyena brothers will admire such a laugh. I feel so dumb.:mods::naughty:

Relax. I was laughing at the story in the OP and all the jokes that followed on the first page. I didn't want to quote 10 posts. Your post just happened to precede mine. I wasn't laughing at your post.

Love,

Hyena