Artists you can't stand

• Thread starter Ydna
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

diesect20022000

In Memorandum
VIP Member
Reaction score
Loads of you have mentioned artists I really like! ;) haha

There's not many 'I can't stand' - but Beiber in heavy doses annoys me.

One direction, I don't like them. I like The Wanted though.

Oh hang on!

Joe Bonamassa! urgh!
right?

nothing says "the blues" like a born with a silver spoon rich white American suburnite playing guitar with a slide.....

EndGame00

Reaction score
I'm definitely gonna take a lot of heat from saying this.....

I can't stand anything Pink Floyd.... Their music puts me to sleep faster than three doses of Lunesta.... Overrated, boring, and they are the main reason why I hate psychedelic music.

*wears asbestos suit*

dialsmikey

Reaction score
I only have one.

Mark Knopfler.

I just can't stand him. Whenever I hear Sultans of Swing or that stupid ****ing MTV song, I'll just turn it off. His voice bothers the fu.ck out of me to no end, and his guitar playin does nothing for me.

Wuuut....

For me, Lana Del Ray - so boring and awful, got dragged over to see her live and she was the most unenthusiastic performer I've ever seen:mad:

Vinsanitizer

*** Canceled ***
VIP Member
Reaction score
Bono.

Last time I liked U2 was during The Unforgettable Fire. After that we got beat to death with those Joshua Tree songs and Bono's outspoken humanitarianism, alongside Bruce's Born In The USAand Jon Blovi's Livin' On A Prayer.

LPMarshall hack

Reaction score
I have no problem proclaiming that The Dead is the WORST band in the history of bands. 98 degrees even smokes em.

Redstone

Reaction score
Artists I can't stand? I don't think these can be classified as artists, but people seem to cal them that these days.
Justin-Bieber-Favorite-Girl1-500x500.jpg

One-Direction-Fan-Mail.jpg

220px-Jls-album-cover.jpg

I've got a few funny stories about those jls guys. One of my cousins is going out with one of them so she brings him over from the UK every time she visits us. My cousin Sean and I got talking to him because we had to show him around the area and the conversation ended up being about music. He started talking about his "music" and all we could say is that we have pretty much never listened to any of his songs and that we don't really like them. Pretty awkward moment telling someone that you basically think their music is shit :lol:

RazorDave

Reaction score
The Police have a lot of songs that annoy me. But the crown goes to...ready......drum roll........

ANVIL!

Goatroper

Reaction score
JOHN MAYER
The guy gets to bang Hollywood starlets. How could he possibly have the blues? Besides his songs are not catchy and his playing is exceptionally average.

Latest posts