• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Best in the Business for Jose MOD?

• Thread starter Diezeldale
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Billyblades

Reaction score
Get on my FDT fb page and ask ANYONE how theyve been treated by me.
Look at my ebay feedback. Nobodys getting ripped off or dissapointed.
I treat people like gold,,, like family dude,,, NOT LIKE A BUCK !

I HAVE A GREAT REPUTATION ! I JUST DONT HERE BECAUSE IM FIGHTING A MONOPOLY and an army of people starstruck. Im.more of an artist than miser. So,,, I dont really need to walk on eggshells n pull political toungue twisters or passive aggressive manipulation.

People will see as they dig deaper. I made some sort of peace with Brad n Dave. We talked extensively. All the way up to me defwnding myself against threats.
I laughed at it n said my peace n stayed the course.
My story hasnt changed one bit.
Im not making a living solely on amps. Its a passion,,,not an outright business.

Hence the lack of care in the feelings of people who choose to aggrivate the situation!
Its cool man. Do you. Im just following through!

zachman

Reaction score
Get on my FDT fb page and ask ANYONE how theyve been treated by me.
Look at my ebay feedback. Nobodys getting ripped off or dissapointed.
I treat people like gold,,, like family dude,,, NOT LIKE A BUCK !

I HAVE A GREAT REPUTATION ! I JUST DONT HERE BECAUSE IM FIGHTING A MONOPOLY and an army of people starstruck. Im.more of an artist than miser. So,,, I dont really need to walk on eggshells n pull political toungue twisters or passive aggressive manipulation.

People will see as they dig deaper. I made some sort of peace with Brad n Dave. We talked extensively. All the way up to me defwnding myself against threats.
I laughed at it n said my peace n stayed the course.
My story hasnt changed one bit.
Im not making a living solely on amps. Its a passion,,,not an outright business.

Hence the lack of care in the feelings of people who choose to aggrivate the situation!
Its cool man. Do you. Im just following through!

I rather trust my own ears, but thanks-- Perhaps I'll run into someone w/ one of your amps and get to test it. Sure would be nice to have some good clips of all the amps you do (Friedman-- Marsha, Naked, etc..., Cameron Atomica, CCV, HG Jose, Aldrige, Ocean, mini). That's all I was asking. How the amp tracks in a recording situation is important to some of us. That is useful as that isn't usually something one can test, while test driving an amp in person. Just sayin

If you think being confrontational is a better business strategy, than my suggested approach, then by all means, stay your chosen course. I wish you the best expected outcome in your endeavor.

Billyblades

Reaction score
I am a conservative, compassionate, capitalist, and ALL for guys making profits (Those are the people who stimulate the economy, by paying taxes, and creating jobs). If you'd taken what I said at face value, rather than going off the deep end, you'd have realized I was offering you the same opportunity to succeed, and help many others.

FWIW, I am NOT, nor have I been-- a Cameron dealer. I do not sell them. Not directly anyway. I know of a few people who purchased them and credited my videos as their GAS inducing motivator, but I was not a part of the transaction between the buyer and Cameron Amplification.

I don't wish you or anyone else ill tidings

Well Zach. I dont know if youre sincere or putting on a great show. My gut says the latter.
We need to coexist because im here to stay brother. I have serious chain store deals pending just on my prototype alone. Not just some dude in a local music store lol.

I didnt even plan on this taking off in this direction. I was encouraged by ex-cameron guys who would love to see it happen. I took them up on their advice.

So I got tattoos n im a wildcard badass that gives it straight n honest without being very conservative. Im not a quiet guy. I kicked the door in n sat down sayin fu if you dont like it!
Some people love me because I am real. I dont turn the cheek man. I get splapped,,, n I turn around n drop kick!
lets not fight. But if we do,,, we do!
If we dont,,,then awesome!
But I aint goin away. Its a done deal. The wheels are turning but I dont want enemies.

Peace n good will to you. There ya go. Taking the high road.
I never dud anything to you except maybe derailing some sales.
Nothing personal to you.

zachman

Reaction score
Well Zach. I dont know if youre sincere or putting on a great show. My gut says the latter.
We need to coexist because im here to stay brother. I have serious chain store deals pending just on my prototype alone. Not just some dude in a local musuc store lol.

I didnt even plan on this taking off in this direction. I was encouraged by ex-cameron guys who would love to see it happen. I took them up on their advice.

So I got tattoos n im a wildcard badass that gives it straight n honest without being very conservative. Im not a quiet guy. I kicked the door in n sat down sayin fu if you dont like it!
Some people love me because I am real. I dont turn the cheek man. I get splapped,,, n I turn around n drop kick!
lets not fight. But if we do,,, we do!
If we dont,,,then awesome!
But I aint goin away. Its a done deal. The wheels are turning but I dont want enemies.

Feel free to send me a prototype, and I will be happy to demo it and document the experience for all. I have a lot of people who follow my gear demos. Let me know if you're interested. I am

Imo-- if you don't want enemies, you increase the likelihood of succeeding in achieving your goal EXPONENTIALLY, by NOT being confrontational, rather than choosing to be intentionally abrasive.

Food for though, "Not an enemy", is NOT as good as, "a friend, or ally".

Billyblades

Reaction score
Yeah right,,,,, lol. You guys would probably take it n film you running it over lol.
Thats ok broski. I do like your playing tho. I just dont think you would be unbiased.
I wish the circumstances were different. You are welcome to enlist a fellow forum member to stop by n play some stuff n film it even. Next week I will have mics set up.

I dont have the money to lose another amp to the cameron crew.
I got a kid to feed but my invitation stands!

Billyblades

Reaction score
You can send me one of your atomicas to a/b side by side ,,,, or an aldrich. I will even pay the shipping. Lets see how willing you are to seek the truth.

I will even play some ratt or vh lol.
I usually only play original stuff thats recorded n copywritten. I hate playing covers.
I might touch on one or two at times.
Anyway man. Despite your aliances or thoughts,,, I dig your videos. Im gettin tired n goin to bed. Im goin swimming with my kid tomorrow.
If youre a dad,,,happy fathers day.
I am nobodys enemy and I just want to do my thing.
I actually enjoyed discussing this with you. Lets put all the bullshit to rest.
Fact is,,, I got the knowledge n skills. I fallen in love with modding almost as much as jamming.

zachman

Reaction score
Yeah right,,,,, lol. You guys would probably take it n film you running it over lol.
Thats ok broski. I do like your playing tho. I just dont think you would be unbiased.
I wish the circumstances were different. You are welcome to enlist a fellow forum member to stop by n play some stuff n film it even. Next week I will have mics set up.

I dont have the money to lose another amp to the cameron crew.
I got a kid to feed but my invitation stands!

Suit yourself. It isn't like I am underground. I run a company that's been in business/Brick and Mortar Guitar Store since 1986, which is NOT affiliated in ANY way w/ Cameron Amplification. I do have my Atomica at the shop though. ;)

This is my shop, and one of my best friend's shop. This is where I recorded these demos of my self and others enjoying the rig, w/ various amps among them Atomica, Cameron HG Jose, Blackstar, Splawn, Mesa/Boogie MKIII, Fender Deluxe Reverb. The expressions on the faces say more than words ever could. some of the audio is less than optimal, more typical of a video camera recording than a quality audio recording. But it's nice to see because it allows one to hear the amp from different vantage points.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8ZLwpFHde8"]Randall Williams (Part1) Jamming through Zach's Rig 7-17-2009 Aiea, Hawaii - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3KNzK3oMS4"]Brudda Zach 7-8-09 "Journey Riffs" CBIII Hawaii - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ5OGqe6X5w&feature=relmfu"]Brudda Zach Petersen! "Blackstar HT-5 Head" 6-16-09 Fun Jam! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCsffypplro&feature=relmfu"]Brudda Zach Petersen - Carlos' Splawn Marshall Head 5-22-09! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV_QuaNKytU"]2-1-2012 Cameron Atomica Prototype Head - OD CHANNEL - Clip-1 Carlos' Performance Guitars - YouTube[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbO0cugvtR8&feature=related[/ame]

Billyblades

Reaction score
Not my switchblade proto but seriously,,,no effects,,,shitty cam n all,,, the mojo is there.
Exact carbon copy of the cameron hg Jose. Switchblades goes from this to uberschall type tones.
Acdc,,,early metallica if you drop the mids down. Dokken,sykes,,, its all in there.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvZGIBVgLcg&list=UULeymFO9XIiaNpTrCZMl00A&index=1&feature=plcp]Cameron Hi Gain Jose (modified by BILLY BLADES) - YouTube[/ame]

And the Aldrich beast!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkQ1CXF8Bho&feature=relmfu[/ame]

zachman

Reaction score

zachman

Reaction score
Ok,,, at least we aint fighting n arguing. Have a great night dude. Wish you were right down the street instead of across the country. : )
Rock on!

Peace_note_tattoo_by_WiseCrakingMan.jpg

SWM510

Reaction score
I've been following this whole situation since Billy began posting here and I can understand that he would bitter after the experience that he had. Putting all that stuff aside, and from what I've been able to hear from your clip on here, I must say that personally I really like the tones you were able to get from the amp you modded.

I personally have never owned or actually had the opportunity to play a "properly" modded older Marshall but after 27 years of playing and having been fortunate enough to own some really nice stock amps, I would definitley be interested in hearing or playing one of your amps in person and depending on where you're located just maybe that could happen someday.

Since you seem to be quite passionate about tone and modding I wish the best for your success and someday we might be seeing some of your amps in music stores......:headbanger:

Best of luck to you

desye

Reaction score
billyblades mmm where to start in fact im not even going to waste my time or effort i think you need to go learn business 101 and one of the main rules never to insult or come across as arogant and blasting fellow companies/ individuals to potential customers
i think the same applied to builders/techs in this industry as it does to musicians be careful who you offend or diss on the way up because when you fall whos going to be there to help when you have burned your bridges with everyone
just some advise no offence intended
:)

Purgasound

Rocker, Roller
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
The internet is unbelievable. I have to say my favorite part is 4:53. Nice Back to the Future reference.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6rG8b0RbF8&feature=plcp]BillyBlades visits Marshallforum - YouTube[/ame]

Bloodrock

Reaction score
FJA has a new mod called the FUPA. Sounds much more like a good Jose than anything of his I've heard before. I'd love to try one in person.

Latest posts