• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Best place to buy used Marshall amps near Bristol-UK

• Thread starter ArCaNun
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ArCaNun

Reaction score
Hi, I'm going to travel near Bristol-UK and I'll use this opportunity to buy a used Marshall TSL 100 head. :lol:
Could you show me some places where I can find good used amps to buy?

Thanks guys
Regards,

metromutt

Reaction score
I take it you don't live in the UK?

Most guitar shops in the UK don't take trade anymore, especially amps, so finding used is a problem. So you might want to consider ebay, but maybe try an ebay store ...I found this as an idea you might consider... give these guys a ring tell them your situation and where you'll be in Bristol, offer them £500 to do a deal outside ebay direct with their shop (ebay fees are about 10%, so 500 quid isn't bad for them). Get them to quote for shipping with insurance on a next day courier to where you'll be, then you should hopefully get your amp?

26 day listing...
Marshall TSL100 JCM2000 Guitar Amp Head | eBay

Company contact...
Phone: 01252 621210 (you'll need international dialing code as well)
Email: sales@kingfishermusic.com

Just an idea for you only,
Now the small print :fingersx:I don't endorse the company and have nothing to do or responsibility for ...

surfguy13

Reaction score
If you're coming to the UK check out Gumtree before you come. This link will get you there:

Musical-instruments in United Kingdom | All Classifieds | Gumtree.com

There are some great private deals going down. Also, shipping to the US from the UK isn't bad. I'm just about to ship a 1970 JMP head to Dallas from the UK and got a quote (20 kilos and 80cmx40cmx40cm) for shipping on a 3-day service - £63.00. That's pretty damn good. So it's a good way to get things home if you buy over here.

Just shipped a '71 14 kilo Marshall head, also to Dallas, via Fedex on a next day - £93!!

If you let me know what you're looking for and when you're coming I'll check around for you. AVOID SHOPS!!!!! :)

Latest posts