Billy Blades song of the day ! Our Daily Crunch!

• Thread starter Billyblades
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

scat7s

VIP Member
Reaction score
its not my business, but have you offered to return steves money?

seems like the right thing to do if he's not happy. :)

thrawn86

Reaction score
That entire album is textbook NuMetal. They were great. Horrible, horrible leads though. My kid could play better leads. I love playing Ironhead and Unsung. Milquetoast is cool too, it was on The Crow soundtrack.

Billyblades

Reaction score
Not that its anyones business but i am happy to display my deal with Steve.

Steve is a cool guy.. i really like alot of you guys.

Steve wanted an amp to be built.

Heres the deal.
I am building amps. Ok we got that part.

I been focussing on making my 50watters. Its a huge financial hit to build 10 amps.
I talked with Steve and ahe wanted something smaller.

I wasnt ready to do them yet.. because i am not rich lol.

I told Steve i been wanting to do them but i have invested heavily to start with the 50watters..i told steve i was planning on them but the fifties were all i had.

We talked more and struck a deal /comprimise.
I told Steve i allready designed them but if he really wants one i will get him what he wants. No different when i get asked to do a hundred watt.

I told him since i allready had the concept and Steve was always nice to me here but was lacking some funds i will build an amp for him at cost.

I told steve that his amp will be the first of my 20watt series. Number one.. the prototype of the line.
I told him that since i number the amps he will get number one. The creation of mine once only on paper is now becoming reality.

I told steve if he didnt think it sounded super... i would buy it back.
The price i charged him was wat below my price.. i am making no money on the amplifier.
i figured its a "win win situation ".

My friend will get kickass tone and i will have another amp to sell on my website later. I will be using steves amp to add a new model of lower wattage amps to this venture.

Now for the rest so we can put this all to rest.

Steve paid with a visa which is guaranteed if you do not receive your merchandise. I gave steve a note saying if you dont like it i will buy it back.

Thats a guarantee... if steve said he didnt like it i would be utterly shocked in disbelief lol.

I could sell steve this circuit housed in a diaper genie and i think.once he played thru it he would get used to.the shit smell. Its a great circuit and i have a handsome vintage /newshool look planned. Right now... its like judging an incomplete puzzle.

I think Steves goin to be happy!!! I'd put money on it and i dont gamble. I just know what the ending will be.
I have my actual blood sweat and love in this amp. I want the best for my friend.

Keep in mind this is a handmade prototype. It will soon be a handsome little amp..

Its got a special place in my heart. The memories...struggle ...meanings and results will be irreplacable.

All equalls mojo.
I am making my own history here...

If i was goin to fuk with Steve i wouldnt even be here after the fact :)

its not my business, but have you offered to return steves money?

seems like the right thing to do if he's not happy. :)

Last edited:

solarburn

Marshallvore
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bunch of old farts!

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IvbA8FBd_Vo&feature=related]Black Sabbath - 06 - Fairies Wear boots - YouTube[/ame]

solarburn

Marshallvore
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YNTknkI4BgE]The Who - Young Man Blues (Charlton 1974, Remastered Audio) - YouTube[/ame]

Latest posts