Billy Blades song of the day ! Our Daily Crunch!

• Thread starter Billyblades
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DWK302

Reaction score
Like.....it sounds better than any Marshall ever built, check that any amp ever built, check that better than gods angels themselves.
billy blades-FUCK YEAH!
Lmao, that oughta get dwk going

Yes. BB's thunderfangvenum lightningboltblade tractorpuller razor series is straight out of the bowels of heaven. I give BB a hard time, because of his carnival barking ways, and because of some of the things he has said on here, which I think are, for lack of better words, outright lies. I don't want to revisit that can of worms, but you can look at my post history if you're curious. That aside, I find BB's posts hilarious on many different levels. Dude is very entertaining, in a "X12 Super Human" kinda way.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9jUgOPOfIY[/ame]

Billyblades

Reaction score
I want to.officially release grunch n dkw from any animosity.
I hate fighting... all negativity is pretty much null & void at this point.

Live n let live. Or live n let die :)

Back to some music :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaeUak_35VU]Kyuss - Demon Cleaner - YouTube[/ame]

solarburn

Marshallvore
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Huh? My post was a question to you. Notice how it ended with a "?." If you are trying to tell me that this amp sounds better than a high gain Marshall amp, then you must have your head so far up..... never-mind. Dude, I know he's your "Forum brotha," but let's have some objectivity here.

Good grief dood. I can't spoon feed your ass into understanding what I'm saying any more than I have. If this is what you you got out of what I said than its beyond any sense I can muster.

I don't care for high gain Marshall's or any other high gain amp. I still haven't heard you do any clips. Only speak about your imagined tone. If your version of Marshall tone is so good lets hear it cause your opinion is not credible just because you have one. I want to hear you represent what you are saying. I'll concede you I'm swinging from Billy's nut sack if you do a clip and it sounds better than Billy's. It has to be you playing though.:cheers:

solarburn

Marshallvore
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh shit I'm behind. I jus got done changing a pick up out and started reading some catty remarks.

Sorry for the derail.

Hola Bitcholas!

DWK302

Reaction score
I still haven't heard you do any clips. Only speak about your imagined tone. If your version of Marshall tone is so good lets hear it cause your opinion is not credible just because you have one. I want to hear you represent what you are saying. I'll concede you I'm swinging from Billy's nut sack if you do a clip and it sounds better than Billy's. It has to be you playing though.:cheers:

Are you still trying to convince me BB's homemade amp sounds better than Marshall amps? In my opinion it doesn't. I said it sounded OK. Not awful, and not amazing. I understand where you're coming from, you think BB is you Internet "brother" so you're going to stick up for him no matter what. That's fine, but don't pretend you're objective.

To address your other point, I don't need to post a clip. Have you not heard of YouTube? You'll find hundreds of demos of Marshall amps there. Insinuating that I need to post a clip of me playing before I can comment on BB's amp makes no sense. I never claimed to be a master amp builder, I didn't claim that my amps blow Marshalls' away, I didn't claim that Satriani is secretly asking me to built amps for him.....BB did. Moreover, I never said anything about his playing. Can't help you out if you're not smart enough to figure that out on your own, but it does explain why you're swinging on BB's nuts.

solarburn

Marshallvore
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you still trying to convince me BB's homemade amp sounds better than Marshall amps? Have you not heard of YouTube? You'll find hundreds of demos of Marshall amps there. Can't help you out if you're not smart enough to figure that out on your own, but it does explain why you're swinging on BB's nuts.

No. You're trying to convince me I think Billy's amps are better than high gain Marshall's.

Still duck'n and tuck'n. again all I hear is blah blah blah. Put up your clip. Not anyone else's. just convince me your Marshall sounds better.

If anyone thinks I'm saying Billy's amps are better than other amps than you missed my point too. Having said that his amp sounds great and id play the shit out of it. :applause:

This guy and Grunch are 2 I am glad to have opposing views with. They reek of personal agenda and ulterior motive. Go ahead and feel free to buy into their BS. They won't run out. Check the incoming response.;)

DWK302

Reaction score
Huh? Are you drunk posting? You're repeating yourself, but becoming less coherent with each post. BB's amp is a high gain amp (which you claim you don't like), hence the comparison with high gain Marshall amps. See my previous response.

solarburn

Marshallvore
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you drunk posting? You're repeating yourself, but becoming less coherent with each post. BB's amp is a high gain amp, which you claim you don't like, hence the comparison with high gain Marshall amps. See my previous response.

No. His amp isn't just high gain. Are you just stupid and getting more stupid with each post? Pretty sure you're the only one having issues with what I mean. The other posts are just me pok'n fun at your twists. A twist for a twist since that's all you can manage.

Now. Lets hear that amp. Your voice of reason is fading to a quiet....plop.:cool:

Billyblades

Reaction score
Fuk dat lol.. i dont want anybody swingin.on my nutsak.. haha..

There aint nothing to.post bro.. you know this.. i know this.. we all know this.

.as far as "Marshall goes...
i build amps that i "wish " Marshall made from back when i was first disapointed with my Jubilee.
I bought it "new "... 100watt head that they claimed was to be what modders did to their amps.

Yrs later i bought a SLX n that was too dark... then a dsl.. but.it was buzzy at its highest level and sounded thin n cold.

Marshall does not build the amp that i make but my amps are based on Marshall circuit which is really a fender circuit which is really an rca circuit. (Memory fails me but its one of those old companies. Westinghouse or rca)

But Jose Arrendondo workd for Vox and went on to mod some serious amps for serious players.

I am taking what "he did to a Marshall... with the aid of EVHs ears and honoring that in my amps.
The circuit that was used on the most notable rock records in hard rock n metal history.

The circuit that Marshall n peavey used to go overboard making amps for guys who like "extreeeeme " gain but they lost it along the way...

Their "tone " turned into.beez in a can. Some videos on youtube have class5s recording better than dsls.

Its about a connoiseur "quality "....

Once you play this circuit you will "know ".

People havnt been on cameron n friedmans dik all this time for nothing.

They do the same circuit except we all have different features.

I took other things i liked about my favorite Marshalls over the yrs. (Custom modded ones) and added what "i " liked.
I love the sound of plexis, 2203s, and the modded Marshall tone on many of our favorite albums.

I also like the deep n gnarly so i added a Bogner uber style midrange.

I also love quiet practicing when everybodys sleeping but i didnt like the regular ppimv so i did what i loved about "lees amp mods. It make a second master letting you overdive the powerside while not having the cops called. All while enjoying a totally thick, rich n chewy sound of a cranked pissed off Beast while the baby sleeps in the next room. Great for guys in apartments too!

I used to hate people bangin on the walls or stomping in the apartment above.

I put these together because it was the amp "i " wanted.

As a former gigging musician i had plenty of spilled drinks on my amps. Fuk that!
The cupholder is my thing too. Because "i " wanted one.. :)
If your beer gets hot "which it wont " because its insulated and not over tubes. The air exchange between the vents give plenty of airflow and if ya let that beer get warm ... 9 out of 10 times it will be because they are a pussy and want to sipp it with a pinky out lol...

This was designed to be "my " amp. No more anyone elses... just like a Marshall isnt a fender :)lol

I love every mod... every friend... every build and every client because they become friends too.

No more hating.. no more arguments. Too many people know me a little better now and gotten.to.know me.
people have played and heard them firsthand as well as recorded in my soundcloud posts and youtube vids.

I might have had a "mission " but the mission has also evolved.

We alllll know.

As i grow in this journey i will be refining as i go.
Steves amp was a curveball but i swung anyway.

I wasnt ready to do the twentys yet.
They were still a concept.

When i agreed to build this amp it was spontaneous. I was concentrating on fiftys n dreaming about the 20 watters.

I wanted Steve to have what he would have to fork out 2-4 grand retail for at a real guy deal.

I build an Amplifier that "i " consider better than almost anything i have played thru. And the other amp is just different but not "better ". Its a boogie mkiii red stripe.

But anyway..
Just to let you know...
I have talked to many famous guys lately. Whatever lol...

Once you play thru it youll know instantly.

Otherwise youre a guy with a hotdog,,, watchin a Man eat a Steak.. thinking "my hotdog is better " haha.

I would love to hear a clip by the allknowing dkw tho.

School me lol..

DWK302

Reaction score
Why are you and Solar on Marshall forums if you don't like Marshalls? Go somewhere else.

I like Marshalls, and I think they sound better than BB's little homemade built. Clearly, this opinion is shared by countless professional musicians going back 50 years.

Solar, put your money where your mouth is and buy one of BB's amps. I'm sure BB will let you go on the layaway plan. BB, I don't expect a commission.

solarburn

Marshallvore
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know. These guys aren't the voice of reason and piss on their self professed ability to be independent thinkers separate from the rest of us. They're jus as fragile as anyone and it cracks my ass more when they think they shine in their posts. Oh to be self absorbed your intellect is all you have. Just a noisy gong. Pity.

Anyways. I loves vintage Marshall's. Not a high gain player here. Course you guys know that cause you know how I play. Ain't noth'n.

Billyblades

Reaction score
Its very apparent ;)
Isnt it :)
I know. These guys aren't the voice of reason and piss on their self professed ability to be independent thinkers separate from the rest of us. They're jus as fragile as anyone and it cracks my ass more when they think they shine in their posts. Oh to be self absorbed your intellect is all you have. Just a noisy gong. Pity.

Anyways. I loves vintage Marshall's. Not a high gain player here. Course you guys know that cause you know how I play. Ain't noth'n.

Latest posts