• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Brand Loyalty

• Thread starter SonVolt
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Holme

VIP Member
Reaction score
I've never heard of Burberry & Pringle so I can't answer that. Is that a budget clothing brand over there?

Pringle isn't as such - Burberry became popular for a while until Chavs started wearing it, now it's a bit of an embarrassing brand!

:hmm:

SonVolt

VIP Member
Reaction score
Burberry became popular for a while until Chavs started wearing it, now it's a bit of an embarrassing brand!

:hmm:

This is totally racist, but that sounds exactly like what happened to Tommy Hilfiger here in the states. It was a luxury brand through the 90's until it caught on with the black population in the early 2000's. Now it's considered ghetto apparel like FUBU.

Holme

VIP Member
Reaction score
This is totally racist, but that sounds exactly like what happened to Tommy Hilfiger here in the states. It was a luxury brand through the 90's until it caught on with the black population in the early 2000's. Right or wrong, it's now considered ghetto.

It's pretty much the same over here!

:D

poeman33

Reaction score
Have you tried Maker's Mark? I used to drink JD being from Tennessee and all.. but damn it's harsh once you switch.

It''s tough enough finding JD over here sometimes. I've tried some other stuff that was smooth and all...but nothing tastes like JD.

Now, if you want to ship me a bottle I'd certainly try it :)

SmokeyDopey

VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh, yes I have one:
Dunlop Max Grip picks.

If other picks had the same sandpaper-like texture that the Dunlop's have I would go with any. I haven't tried another pick with a better grip than those in my experience.

GIBSON67

Reaction score
GHS Strings
Old Spice Deo
Titleist
Footjoy
GMC as of the last 5 years
Mount Gay Rum - absolute best!
Edge shaving gel
Folgers
Iams dog food

And of course Marshalls, I said it anyway!

SonVolt

VIP Member
Reaction score
I worked at GNC for like 5 years during college. Surely you have a local shop with better prices, service and inventory?

GIBSON67

Reaction score
Read again...GMC Sierra's are the last two trucks I've owned, and my wife has a GMC Terrain.

SonVolt

VIP Member
Reaction score
Oops... We had a GMC Envoy. It was heap of junk. Had to end up trading in at like 130k miles. One thing just broke after another.

GIBSON67

Reaction score
I've had nothing but good luck with GMC's...and our Terrain is a great traveling vehicle with 28 mpg and plenty of room in the back.

managainstcatfish

Reaction score
Not really, outside of music gear, & even that is limited to strings & picks. I love Terrorizer magazine out of the UK, if that's a brand. It costs a lot here with the exchange rate it it's hard to find. I got to great lengths to pick it up. I try to stick with Crest toothpaste, but if I'm out I'll get whatever I can find. Mt Dew & Barq's rootbeer. I switch my beers up, although I adore Steelhead Pale Ale fro Mad River Brewing in Blue Lake, CA. Limited distribution though. Haven't seen it in quite some time. Shit, there's gotta be something I'm not thinking of...

Latest posts