Check Out My new Grill Cloth Installation!

• Thread starter matttornado
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

matttornado

Reaction score
So I decided on the large check style as discussed in another thread. Turned out being pretty easy actually.
It was nice and tight at first but after I screwed it into the cab, there were a few loose areas so I lightly sprayed it with some water and turned on my dehumidifier. About 20 minutes later it was good and tight again.

I'm going to finish it tonight and re-wire with 16 gauge wire soldered to the speaker terminals.
This cab came with very thin (22 gauge maybe?) wire and female slip on connectors.
62605185016__FE6ED288-96F5-44E6-A12B-795A6FDE3DE3.JPG IMG_3694.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3657.jpg
    IMG_3657.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 11

paul-e-mann

Reaction score
So I decided on the large check style as discussed in another thread. Turned out being pretty easy actually.
It was nice and tight at first but after I screwed it into the cab, there were a few loose areas so I lightly sprayed it with some water and turned on my dehumidifier. About 20 minutes later it was good and tight again.

I'm going to finish it tonight and re-wire with 16 gauge wire soldered to the speaker terminals.
This cab came with very thin (22 gauge maybe?) wire and female slip on connectors.
View attachment 81373 View attachment 81375
I like! I think you just helped me decide for my next cab :yesway: