Christmas songs that need to just go away

• Thread starter Vinsanitizer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vinsanitizer

*** Canceled ***
VIP Member
Reaction score
in my opinion, the christmas songs that need to go away forever are about 99.9% of them, with a few rare exceptions...
the exceptions include:
the Vince Guaraldi Peanuts music
the South Park Christmas album
Chris Cornell singing Ave Maria
Jingle Cats albums vol. 1 & 2
Really? I posted that song here and they pissed all over it. :mad:

Last edited:

Cal Nevari

Reaction score
So This Is Christmas :facepalm:
A wonderful Christmastime :mad:
Feliz Navidad :mad:
Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer :pissed:
iu
Yup! Catchy but annoying...

Cal Nevari

Reaction score
I started a thread on another board about this very topic. I love Christmas, but I hate the "silly season" leading up to it with the stupid shit on the radio. I'm actually okay with "So This Is Christmas" because it brings back memories. The others in your list I hate.

Let me also add:

1. The Cheech and Chong stupidity about "Santa leeved een the trailer park weeth hees old lady."
2. The Bruce Springsteen skit where he asks Clarence if Santa is bringing him a new saxophone. Maybe he should bring Bruce a new dildo, instead.
3. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. Maybe Rudolph should lay off the bottle.
4. Santa Claus is Coming to Town.
5. "White Christmas" by Bing Crosby.
Hate, hate, hate the Springsteen song! Worst holiday song ever.

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
just because this thread made me think of it, I'll punish you guys w/ it... :)...

hold it hold it HOLD IT.
ok guys ive got this one. doom just HAD to go and post this song with the damn video.
i will ward off these spirits with a very wonderful christmas song to keep the balance.

and of course to top it off, one for my buddy Vin.

mrjones2004x

Reaction score
Anything by cliff richard 😡

I love Xmas songs to be fair 😂

A great Christmas song which I heard on the radio first time last year. They tamed the words enough for radio time. Keep this one!

GibsonMarshallGuy47

Reaction score
Really? I posted that song here and they pissed all over it. :mad:
oh well. people are stupid. I love everything that Chris has ever done. if he recorded himself singing a Webster's dictionary from front to back, acapella, for an hour straight, it would be amazing.

Last edited:

KidBlast

Reaction score
I could do with out hearing Bing Crosby's "White Christmas" and "It's the Holiday Season/Happy Holidays" There are others, but those two,, oy!!!

PelliX

Reaction score
I think my greatest gripe is with Mariah Carey. A career built on autotune and Photoshop - but hey, plenty of those out there. The difference is, this one keeps coming back and driving my nuts every 11 months or so.

Frankly, they could all go, though I'll tolerate Sinatra because... well, Sinatra. Give credit where credit is due. A few drinks in and I can appreciate Slade's Merry Christmas. Chuck Berry's thingy should get a nomination for being allowed to stay, I guess. Apart from that, please, no, no, no more. I guess I don't mind the rest too much if it's rock n roll at heart... :shrug:

Hendrix never made a Christmas song. Let's be more like Jimi.

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
I think my greatest gripe is with Mariah Carey. A career built on autotune and Photoshop - but hey, plenty of those out there. The difference is, this one keeps coming back and driving my nuts every 11 months or so.

Frankly, they could all go, though I'll tolerate Sinatra because... well, Sinatra. Give credit where credit is due. A few drinks in and I can appreciate Slade's Merry Christmas. Chuck Berry's thingy should get a nomination for being allowed to stay, I guess. Apart from that, please, no, no, no more. I guess I don't mind the rest too much if it's rock n roll at heart... :shrug:

Hendrix never made a Christmas song. Let's be more like Jimi.
lol... so much disinfo...

Carey built herself w/o auto-tune.

Jimi did do a Christmas tune...