congress/lobbyists coming after craigslist

• Thread starter scat7s
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Söulcaster

🎼🎵🎶☮️🇦🇺
VIP Member
Reaction score
Generation X & Y are fucked, period.
They've been brainwashed and programmed to accept lack of personal privacy as the norm, they are misguided by a false sense of entitlement and they lack the courage and the integrity to actually stand up for what they believe in - partly because they don't believe in ANYTHING other than the "pain" the world has caused them and the "rights" which they believe the world owes them.
Fuck them.
The next generation is our only hope - the ones not even born yet.
I always enjoy your posts mate but really, to attack an entire generation, well two in fact with a sweeping generalisation is a bit much considering I have children and believe thay have morals and integrity and also there is good in all generations.

It aint their fault that people that walked into jobs back in the 60's and 70's are now conspiring against them.

Peace

Last edited:

scat7s

VIP Member
Reaction score
btw, the wiki blackout was a voluntary 24 hr symbolic protest to the legislation we are talking about here...so they are back today.

i hope your right drewz...

lucidspoon

Reaction score
This is my favorite anit-SOPA ad.

1922457_700b.jpg

Blackie

Reaction score
I always enjoy your posts mate but really, to attack an entire generation, well two in fact with a sweeping generalisation is a bit much considering I have children and believe thay have morales and integrity and also there is good in all generations.

It aint their fault that people that walked into jobs back in the 60's and 70's are now conspiring against them.

Peace

.. Papus is kind of insane .. not that there is anything wrong with that.

Papus

Reaction score
Papus is not insane.
If anyone can prove that Generation X & Y are not a bunch of lily-livered useless gobshites, make your case.

Blackie

Reaction score
Papus is not insane.
If anyone can prove that Generation X & Y are not a bunch of lily-livered useless gobshites, make your case.

.. Nah Nah ... you got to do the proving ..

Blackie

Reaction score
... Oh and most that are insane deny it .. ERGO .. You are mostly insane ..

Söulcaster

🎼🎵🎶☮️🇦🇺
VIP Member
Reaction score
Papus is not insane.
Life has gotten the better of you Papus, your just a cranky old cunt and when you talk about yourself in third person im thinkin Blackie may be right, maybe you are insane o.O

But at the same time you are good entertainment value, so who cares.

Papus

Reaction score
.. Nah Nah ... you got to do the proving ..

I am under no obligation to prove anything.
My posts are strict facts and I certainly do not need to prove them to myself.
If anyone has incontravertible evidence that Generation X&Y are not fucked, let him or her speak in defence of their position.
The mind of Papus is always open to correction and new learning - let the opposing side make their argument and Papus shall weigh the veracity of it.

Blackie

Reaction score
Papus is .... The Borg .. from Star Trek ... careful .. for we all are assimilated..