• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Dave Packs It In .....

• Thread starter AlvisX
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

end user

Reaction score
Hopefully he'll not go down the Who path of 'The Final Tour' then a few years later the 'Whoops lads, we're out of money! - Final Tour!!' I stole that from Lifeson.

Russ

I don't think so. There are some pretty solid rumors floating around that he has terminal cancer. As in my brother in-law who was heavily involved in the LA Scene knows people in Daves Management.

StrummerJoe

Reaction score
I don't think so. There are some pretty solid rumors floating around that he has terminal cancer. As in my brother in-law who was heavily involved in the LA Scene knows people in Daves Management.
I had not heard about any cancer. That is awful if true.

Dave deserves to do whatever Dave wants, that's for sure. Time is always getting shorter.

end user

Reaction score
I had not heard about any cancer. That is awful if true.

Dave deserves to do whatever Dave wants, that's for sure. Time is always getting shorter.

I hope it is not true. I have watched a couple of my friends and family waste away from cancer and I would not wish it on even my worst enemy.