Dear Marshall

paul-e-mann

Reaction score
I sent an email to Marshall the other day that read something like this:

Dear Marshall,
Kudos to you on the Mini Jube Series, this is one of the best ideas you've had in awhile. If you were to make a Mini JMP and JVM head I would most certainly buy both.

Sincerely,

pedecamp

paul-e-mann

Reaction score
A fully featured mini 410h would be my dream amp!
I don't know if they could fit a 410 in a mini size, it would have to be more limited like the JVM 1 watt series they made which in itself is a killer amp. In general it would be so cool if they expanded the Mini Series to all their major models. :yesway:

Coronado

Reaction score
I have the JVM1h and its not too bad. You can get pretty decent tones by adjusting the gain, but probably no where near as much versatility as the 410. I'd like to try some of the other 1 watt heads. :yesway:

paul-e-mann

Reaction score
I have the JVM1h and its not too bad. You can get pretty decent tones by adjusting the gain, but probably no where near as much versatility as the 410. I'd like to try some of the other 1 watt heads. :yesway:
Tonally I really like the JVM1, whenever I try a guitar at the store that's the amp I plug into first. I tried all of the 1 watt heads and the JVM was the best one IMO.

Coronado

Reaction score
Tonally I really like the JVM1, whenever I try a guitar at the store that's the amp I plug into first. I tried all of the 1 watt heads and the JVM was the best one IMO.

Cool! I haven't tried too many of the others, but I thought the JVM1 sounds pretty good. I like that you can run it into different cabs, and you don't have to mess with ohms. :yesway:

HotRats73

Reaction score
One head with a clean channel with no modes and a dirty channel with 2 modes (based on ch2 of the 410) would be enough in my opinion.

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
@ 1 point, they were talking about releasing a JS mini. I guess that's been scrapped?

I'm still waiting for the CODE100 to come out, so I haven't had a chance to really try one out. The JVM sounds in the JMD were my favorite patches. The demos of the JVM from Marshall & others (disclaimer: I haven't looked lately), have been underwhelming, but, I'm sure they are capable of some good sounds in that vein. That would be as compact as you can get...

JAC

Reaction score
Mini JMP with PPIMV would be cool. Mini JCM 800 will be sweet as well. Price it for the average man also. Don't price it for some rich fat three chord fool with all the money but, no heart, skill or creativity. This is a new era, for the average person, they don't have to be a 200 watt Major.

radiomatts

Reaction score
I don't know if they could fit a 410 in a mini size, it would have to be more limited like the JVM 1 watt series they made which in itself is a killer amp. In general it would be so cool if they expanded the Mini Series to all their major models. :yesway:

According to what I heard at January's NAMM Show, they're in the works.