• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Diamond spitfire 2

• Thread starter bennieusmaximus
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bennieusmaximus

Reaction score
Anyone know anyone who has a Diomond Spitfire 2 amp?Just curious.I may be getting my hands on one and I would like some opinions.Theres not much out there on these.I think they are a newer company.

Darth Federer

Reaction score
Anyone know anyone who has a Diomond Spitfire 2 amp?Just curious.I may be getting my hands on one and I would like some opinions.Theres not much out there on these.I think they are a newer company.

I was watching Palladia the other day and some band that was performing had a whole line of Diamond amps on stage. I can't think of who it was right now.

bennieusmaximus

Reaction score
Ya I think one of the guitar players for Alice Cooper is playing one.Its weird cause there is not alot out on these.

NewReligion

VIP Member
Reaction score
Been around a little while. Perhaps you have seen these?

Check out what the owner says about versins 1/2.

David :cheers:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJaALppAnzE[/ame]

Spitfire II
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrmuINkM1Lc&feature=fvwrel[/ame]

bennieusmaximus

Reaction score
Thanks N.R.I missed that first vid on youtube.Yhats the best sounding of the bunch,I think.I have a guy on craigslist that wants to trade a USA PRS for a Diamond spitfire 2.BTW...congrats on the Shiva.I just got a 2008 model a few months ago.killer AMP!!!!

NewReligion

VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks N.R.I missed that first vid on youtube.Yhats the best sounding of the bunch,I think.I have a guy on craigslist that wants to trade a USA PRS for a Diamond spitfire 2.BTW...congrats on the Shiva.I just got a 2008 model a few months ago.killer AMP!!!!

Right on, thanks and good luck.

David

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
You're probably thinking of Five Finger Death Punch or 311. 5FDP gets some pretty damn good tones. Now only if they can make good music. :p

bennieusmaximus

Reaction score
Update on the diamond amp.Just played it threw the diamonbd cab......IT RIPPS!!!!I wasnt even going to try it because of the poor videos and the wankers not cranking it up to hear the wicked roar.When I played it in person,I was amazed!Just goes to show you most of the clips on Youtube are not what they seem.Its very natural and open sounding...high gain marshall tone.No pedals needed.