Does anybody else “garden?”

• Thread starter Kendall124
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kendall124

Reaction score
Howdy gang.
Mid August. Harvesting is really ramping up around Kendall‘s place. Snap peas are coming to an end. Blueberries are almost done for the season.
IMG_1886.jpeg
Tomatoes are really late this year. Potato crop came out a little short. Dahlias continued to amaze.
IMG_1884.jpeg

Oh and then there’s the…..
Cabbage. Um, Parsley. Wait!!!! Alfalfa.
IMG_1881.jpeg

I grow two or three of these a year. Nothing fancy, just some outdoor stuff. An incredibly fascinating plant. I grow, harvest, trim and cure. Then give it all away to 4 of my nieces for Christmas. It’s become a tradition. I have no desire for that stuff anymore. It just makes me dumb. Friends say it takes the edge off.
I kind of like the edge.

cccc

Reaction score
Howdy gang.
Mid August. Harvesting is really ramping up around Kendall‘s place. Snap peas are coming to an end. Blueberries are almost done for the season.
View attachment 155780
Tomatoes are really late this year. Potato crop came out a little short. Dahlias continued to amaze.
View attachment 155781

Oh and then there’s the…..
Cabbage. Um, Parsley. Wait!!!! Alfalfa.
View attachment 155782

I grow two or three of these a year. Nothing fancy, just some outdoor stuff. An incredibly fascinating plant. I grow, harvest, trim and cure. Then give it all away to 4 of my nieces for Christmas. It’s become a tradition. I have no desire for that stuff anymore. It just makes me dumb. Friends say it takes the edge off.
I kind of like the edge.
Yeah , I'm with you on the last one . Sucks that when I was really into it which was many decades ago the laws weren't nearly as lenient but these days when I have zero interest in it many states allow you to posses and smoke it .