Dsl 100hr And Pedl91005 Foot Controller

• Thread starter Sprague
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sprague

Reaction score
I just bought this amp and foot controller. Cannot get the foot controller to work with the head anybody out there have success with this yet?

MaskingApathy

Reaction score
They figured out that it doesn't work after all. They're in the process of making a new footswitch that will be available in a few months.

Sprague

Reaction score
Stumbled on that fact last night in this forum thanks for the reply!

paul-e-mann

Reaction score
They figured out that it doesn't work after all. They're in the process of making a new footswitch that will be available in a few months.

For real?? The 6 button pedal that's advertised to go with this doesn't work? That's really sad. This feature is the biggest reason I'm considering this amp.

Sprague

Reaction score
It was a big reason for me as well. Sounds like they will have the right pedal available in 2 to 3 months.

PU239

Reaction score
samsung.jpg

paul-e-mann

Reaction score
It was a big reason for me as well. Sounds like they will have the right pedal available in 2 to 3 months.

Does the 2 button pedal work? Change between channels and fx loop is a pretty good feature to get you by for the meantime. How about this PEDL-91016 Starman mentioned, can Marshall send you one in exchange for the one you got? Wow I was really blown away that Marshall even added the 6 button pedal to the DSL, that would be a shame if they back pedal on that feature.

Sprague

Reaction score
Yes two button works fine. Only downside is it looks like there will be a delay before that new paddle with 6 foot switches is out. Ought to be really sweet though when the six button arrives. I bought the head from Sweetwater at $750 which was a great deal.

GibsonKramer

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm one wanting the 6-way... and disappointed they dropped the ball.

Luckily, they did such a nice job on the amp itself, I can chill a few months. The 2-way does what it's advertised to.

rickramalho

Reaction score
Hey all.
I know this is an old entry. But I'm buying a DSL100H (not the HR) and my doubt is: will the PEDL-91016 switch the MODES of the two channels???
This is very important to me, because I need that flexibility.

Thanks.

Latest posts