• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Dsl1hr

paul-e-mann

Reaction score
Haven't heard any talk about these lately, thought I'd share this play through I found online, all I can say is wow! Clean to mean and does it well, this video makes me want to order one just to try at home. :metal:

Last edited:

oldmanrockin

Reaction score
I have 2 of em, and love em. I made a head cab for one on top of a oversize 1x12, same width as a dsl40c but 15"deep like my avitar 2x12 cab. Am going to make a 1x12 combo out of the other. When we learn new songs myself and the other guitar player use them. Love the red channel with out any pedals and the green is great also. Love mine.

slagg

Reaction score
This guy's amp is Fucked up. The clean channel does not sound like that at all.It get's pretty beefy the more you turn it up.Horrible review of this amp . Can you say "Knucklehead"

metal_kiwi

Reaction score
I have the combo version of this and it spends 95% of its time plugged into a 2x12 it sounded great until you got the gain past the 3 o'clock mark then it got muddy with its original tubes but I decided to change the tube in V1 to a mesa 7025 after that I could crank the gain up to full without it turning to mud, as of last night it currently has a made in holland Philips ECC83 that was made in 1959 in V1 and it is a total demon and that tube was meant to go in my DSL100H to join the other philips tube I have in the PI slot.

Screamer61

Reaction score
I had the combo version and returned it for the head because I wanted a mini stack. I'm loving it so far. I run it with the stock tubes through a 1x12. Been having mini rock and metal concerts in my bedroom ever since I've acquired this little guy :)

paul-e-mann

Reaction score
I had the combo version and returned it for the head because I wanted a mini stack. I'm loving it so far. I run it with the stock tubes through a 1x12. Been having mini rock and metal concerts in my bedroom ever since I've acquired this little guy :)

Did you play the bigger DSLs, how does this little one compare?

Screamer61

Reaction score
Did you play the bigger DSLs, how does this little one compare?

I have not played them yet, but I'm looking to try them out sometime soon. I reckon they just have more headroom and sound fuller according to what I've read over the forums.

Latest posts