Dust cover Marshall SC20H

• Thread starter Kuga
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Keysdweller

Reaction score
I haven't been able to find a Marshall cover for any of the Marshall Studio amps or cabinets. I don't think Marshall has manufactured any. I would purchase them if they did. I have them for all my other Marshall amps and cabinets.

guitarbilly74

Reaction score
I'm not sure if they're available in the EU but Tuki covers are the best ones I've found. I have them for all the amps I gig with. They're very durable and you can customize them with extra pockets etc

Georgiatec

VIP Member
Reaction score
If the Silver Jubilee 2555H has same mesuraments than a SC20H the original dust cover it's a Marshall COVR-00128.
Does anyone know If both amps have same mesuraments?
The 2555 is a full sized 100w head, did you mean the 2525h Studio amp?

KelvinS1965

Reaction score
Black plastic it's ok. My last concert with the band was on a no roof outdor stage. When we finished and were packing up started a light rain.
Exactly the same for me; I use my SV20H for gigs and always worry about taking it out to the car if it's raining. One time I threw an old coat over the top and carried it out with my hands underneath just to stop the rain getting in, especially after playing for 2.5 hours. Same after band rehearsals.

I guess if someone only played in their bedroom then it's maybe not such a problem, though keeping dust out isn't a bad thing.

Kuga

Reaction score
Does anyone can show how fits Silver Jubilee 2525H dust cover (Marshall COVR-00128) on a SC20H?
Thanks

Latest posts