dying

• Thread starter Marcell
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Marcell

Reaction score
What will you wise what will happen to your guitars and amps when your gone?

To sell them?
To go to your children and grandchildren?
To destroy them?
To go with you in the grave?

Everyone has to go, so speak up.

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
I'm dead, who cares?

not me...

Seriously, I wish that someone that I love will be able to do something w/ the stuff, but, chances are slim, since hardly anyone in my family orbit knows anything about musical gear worth...

Unfortunately, chances are, when you die, your gear will get squandered &/or someone (you love) will get ripped off.

but, once again, you're dead & don't care anymore...

(edit) & your family members don't know enough to care

Vinsanitizer

Motivational Speaker
VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm dead, who cares?

not me...

Seriously, I wish that someone that I love will be able to do something w/ the stuff, but, chances are slim, since hardly anyone in my family orbit knows anything about musical gear worth...

Unfortunately, chances are, when you die, your gear will get squandered &/or someone (you love) will get ripped off.

My thoughts, exactly.

Marcell

Reaction score
I'm dead, who cares?

not me...

What will you do if you're a youngster and some old guy died.. pay to much in the shop or get a really great deal on a dead man.

Biddlin

In Memorandum
Reaction score
What will you wise what will happen to your guitars and amps when your gone?

To sell them?
To go to your children and grandchildren?
To destroy them?
To go with you in the grave?

Everyone has to go, so speak up.
They will all go to the Biddlin Foster School of Cosmic Consciousness and Tibetan Lamasery, high in the Sierras.

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
What will you do if you're a youngster and some old guy died.. pay to much in the shop or get a really great deal on a dead man.
recently, locally, I saw someone put an ad out for a bunch of gear.

They had no clue as to what their deceased loved one had. I started talking to the girl & was telling her what stuff was worth, if she was to get fair market. They had a 1971 Super Lead stack (full stack w/ matching cab's). She also had a bunch of other items, which could have gone for a few grand.

Right before we started talking, she had already agreed to sell everything for $1200, thinking that she was charging too much & that the guy offering was being more than generous...