F***ed up ebay seller response

• Thread starter shredless
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

marshallmellowed

Reaction score
A friend of mine won something on ebay for her husband for 60 bucks

she won it over a week ago, 2 days ago she hadnt heard from them with tracking and wrote to ask if it had been shipped...she was expecting it as a valentines day gift for him....

guy writes her back and says

(her name here), your item will ship tomorrow and you can suck my dick

WTF????

Maybe she ordered a book titled "How to Suck a Dick". Sorry, that was bad.:naughty:

Fiat Lux

Reaction score
There should be allowed by law a squad of goons who, upon proper direction, and by using coercive means, go around and teach people like this jerk manners and civility.

How much better would this world be if people thought twice about acting like such an utter d*ckhead.

cheers

slide222

Reaction score
I brought a danelectro cool cat vibe second hand on the 3rd of feb and it took me until yesterday to get my money back as the item did not turn up and the seller would not communicate with me and I kept sending messages , and to say I was not happy is an under statement , and I noticed when I looked at his feedback that all the other stuff he was selling at the same time had been delivered and feedback given so yesterday morning I hit him with this info and demanded my money back and all of a sudden I got it back , so I brought a new one off ebay last night so hopefully I will get to play thro this pedal soon, just a shame I wasted all this time waiting and waiting .
.....but ebay has done me proud a few times when "item wasn't as described" and they have the power to take money from peoples paypal account and give it back to you , and they have done this for me a few times - I brought a bass guitar off ebay a while back and it had a very small crack in the veneer , and was hardly noticeable but was there all the same, so I opened a case and offered a couple of options to the seller ie a free case or money off and i'll keep it , once again I got no response from the seller , but ebay closed the case and put the amount I asked for (30%) off the original asking price back into my paypal account , so for me ebay works , and I can't say a bad word against them - in my mind if you have a good record on ebay , they will back you up

Latest posts