farking kids these days

• Thread starter blues_n_cues
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

VanR

Reaction score
I like how the girl wore her "I'm so innocent" school uniform to court. What a joke.

Lo-Tek

Reaction score
Cat was put to sleep after that little episode I read. Serves it right.

Funny, I heard the kid was jailed for animal abuse. What a terrible brat. The parents must be truly awful people to have raised the stupid little tyrant so poorly. Society is really beginning to fall apart. :squint: :lol:

anitoli

Reaction score
Cat was put to sleep after that little episode I read. Serves it right.

And what did the cat do to deserve being slapped by an out of control DNA defect???? You did notice, RIGHT, that the child started it and the cat finished it????
If that were in my house the kid would have gotten it from me after I picked his sorry ass up from the floor.....

JimiRules

Reaction score
And what did the cat do to deserve being slapped by an out of control DNA defect???? You did notice, RIGHT, that the child started it and the cat finished it????
If that were in my house the kid would have gotten it from me after I picked his sorry ass up from the floor.....

That's what I was thinking. Its not like the cat attacked him.

blues_n_cues

VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't see anything here that is not possible. It appears that research and planning have been partially thought of.

childrens eyes are far more important than fun 'playtime with kittens' for toddlers. Let's look at the situation; 10 minutes playtime with kitten and a lifetime with 1or2 eyes missing for the rest of that persons life
OR
children seperated from all cats until 16 years old, and told reasons why.

Where are the utube vids of the people in jobs who are responsible/leaders putting up their hand and quitting?

Que TV show laughing track! "Now here's Tom with the weather!" ....

It hurts just to type it!
The amazon cowboys/ranchers are right!

I hear the Yankees are looking for a Left Fielder...:scratch:

AntonPlaysRock

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMIhL63KPxw]Cat vs Baby - YouTube[/ame]
Here's the original video, the mother is clearly telling the child to hit the cat.

**** her for putting her own child in a position to get hurt, **** her for teaching her child that it's right to hit animals, and **** her for filming the whole bloody episode.

EDIT: Oh, and **** her for laughing when the cat went to the face. Seriously, what the **** is the matter with her?

anitoli

Reaction score
Cat vs Baby - YouTube
Here's the original video, the mother is clearly telling the child to hit the cat.

**** her for putting her own child in a position to get hurt, **** her for teaching her child that it's right to hit animals, and **** her for filming the whole bloody episode.

EDIT: Oh, and **** her for laughing when the cat went to the face. Seriously, what the **** is the matter with her?

No Shit. There should have been an immediate intervention here. Apparently there was some antagonisation going on either by the child or the cat but I would bet it started with the child and was egged on by the mom, in which it escalated to the child getting it good. There was definitely some rough play here and if youre gonna play with a cat like this you better be ready to take what they can dish.

The mother is a douch for even letting this happen. This behavior would never be tolerated by a child or animal in my house.

blues_n_cues

VIP Member
Reaction score
No Shit. There should have been an immediate intervention here. Apparently there was some antagonisation going on either by the child or the cat but I would bet it started with the child and was egged on by the mom, in which it escalated to the child getting it good. There was definitely some rough play here and if youre gonna play with a cat like this you better be ready to take what they can dish.

The mother is a douch for even letting this happen. This behavior would never be tolerated by a child or animal in my house.

I didn't hear anything in the beginning but I will say that we have an old male cat that sometimes attacks totally unprovoked. he got my son's leg like that once & went sailing across the yard w/ the help of my size 10 1/2 foot.

now, what kind of funked up parent doesn't drop the camera & boot the cat after that very first nip when the kid was just laying there? I know I do, and have...

blues_n_cues

VIP Member
Reaction score

yeah,a PADDLE.
these worked 40 years ago & they still work just fine today. take the ball & string off.
toys_paddle_ball_game.jpg

back to the original subject. ya know,come to think of it,the worst girls I ever knew were preacher's,cop's,& coach's daughters.

52BIGSBY

Reaction score
So you lot strike your children with these paddles?
I thought these items were in the domain of sex toys used by masochists?
Like deja vu NOT. I had to clarify this for my understanding of what is really being recommended here....
Richard.

anitoli

Reaction score
My moms weapon of choice was a wooden spoon. So? Do you take control and discipline your child when required or do you debate with them?
Do you allow them to do as they wish or do you keep them in check?

This attitude that children cant be dealt a hand when NESSESARY is why there are so many disrespectful pukes littering this country......

blues_n_cues

VIP Member
Reaction score
So you lot strike your children with these paddles?
I thought these items were in the domain of sex toys used by masochists?
Like deja vu NOT. I had to clarify this for my understanding of what is really being recommended here....
Richard.

nobody is "recommending" anything to you or anyone else.
raise your own kids as you see fit & see how it goes down the line.
remember- judge not,lest ye.....and all that jazz.:wave:

anitoli

Reaction score
nobody is "recommending" anything to you or anyone else.
raise your own kids as you see fit & see how it goes down the line.
remember- judge not,lest ye.....and all that jazz.:wave:
And they usually are scratching their heads when the kids turn out to be assholes so they resort to the blame game instead of taking credit for nurturing such wonderful miscreants........:D

Lo-Tek

Reaction score
And they usually are scratching their heads when the kids turn out to be assholes so they resort to the blame game instead of taking credit for nurturing such wonderful miscreants........:D

99.5% of children that reach adulthood turn into a-holes...what are ya gonna do? people suck! :lol:

in all seriousness, good parenting does not require the use of spoons or paddles. (spoons...hahahaha. good thing she didn't grab the electric mixer!)

anitoli

Reaction score
99.5% of children that reach adulthood turn into a-holes...what are ya gonna do? people suck! :lol:

in all seriousness, good parenting does not require the use of spoons or paddles. (spoons...hahahaha. good thing she didn't grab the electric mixer!)

Granted discipline is not 100% effective in producing decent humans but it damn sure does work in many scenarios. Some people just wont listen to anything, some will. Too many parents take the lazy approach and try to pass their lack of parenting off onto society, for the rest of us to contend with. Just look at the incourtesy, selfishness, and impatience while driving.
Lack of discipline.

Crawford354

Reaction score
There are actually some school districts that allow corporal punishment. It's only outlawed by school district in the US, and only if the superintendent specifically says "no corporal punishment". So in some schools kids still fear the paddle.

See #10. I'm glad this case got thrown out.

10 Things You Didn't Think Still Existed - Listverse