Feds told Gibson to leave U.S.

• Thread starter kramer.geetar
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Username2

Reaction score
.. So if Obama is behind it all ... why is he also raiding that solar company Solyndra ?

PLEASE. You sir may be perhaps the only man in America who believes Obama isn't complacent in the Solyndra scandle.

I got to hand it to you guys, you pick up of the left talking points very quickly and defend them with passion. Impressive.

CaptainZero

Reaction score
Yeah, that's funny. They're investigating Solyndra AFTER they got caught 'nudging' their huge loan through, so they could give a campaign speech from the company. Then investigate after catching hell from everyone when they are in bankruptcy.

They raided Gibson because they interpreted India's law differently than Inda does... :wtf:

Blackie

Reaction score
PLEASE. You sir may be perhaps the only man in America who believes Obama isn't complacent in the Solyndra scandle.

I got to hand it to you guys, you pick up of the left talking points very quickly and defend them with passion. Impressive.

.. Oh no ..I am the one who is complacent .. I believe he is complicit in the scandal ...

;;; You might need to brush up on your reading comprehension ....

.. You .. are stuck in the web as well ...... ha ha ha ....

Last edited:

Latest posts