Finally, my Pedal Board.

• Thread starter ricksdisconnected
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
yeah and you notice the guys with the big pedalboard on this forum aint got shit to say.
i feel them trembling as the stare deeply at my pedalboard pic. yeah those 30 plus pedals
aint got shit on my pedalboard now do they? jealous much? :coffee:
ok yeah so big deal they gotten theirs to power up but mine has a much cleaner lay out.
:agreed: and my tones.... just look at the pic and turn your computer volumes up........you hear it dont you!

JParry335

Reaction score
yeah and you notice the guys with the big pedalboard on this forum aint got shit to say.
i feel them trembling as the stare deeply at my pedalboard pic. yeah those 30 plus pedals
aint got shit on my pedalboard now do they? jealous much? :coffee:
ok yeah so big deal they gotten theirs to power up but mine has a much cleaner lay out.
:agreed: and my tones.... just look at the pic and turn your computer volumes up........you hear it dont you!
Even though my hearing of frequencies is pretty much shot, these are coming through loud and clear Rick!
How long does it take to cycle through all the presets?

Can you post some clips?
Well played Sir! :cheers:

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
Even though my hearing of frequencies is pretty much shot, these are coming through loud and clear Rick!
it is a pretty damn intimidating board JP. i was honestly hesitent to post it up.
i didnt want to cause a stir here on the forums but i figured it was about time
to show some of you kind folk what im working with, or dealing with as it is.
im sure JHS and Brian Wampler are working hard on clone as we speak but i assure
the masses they wont come close to the originals you see before you.