First Gig With The DSL50!

• Thread starter DarrenTD
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DarrenTD

Reaction score
This was from our bands first gig this summer and my first using the DSL 50. If you read any of my other posts awhile back, this is one of three Marshall amps that bought over the winter and my first time back to Marshall in a very long time. It's doing pretty well for me so far this gig season!

Using the green channel on crunch boosted with either an OCD, Fulldrive 2, or SD-1. I can't really remember...... At this particular gig I was using an Intellifex in the loop and running through a 1960B and 425B. One of my favorite Rock Guitar Solo's of all time!

https://youtu.be/auAWrqc_elc

RickyLee

VIP Member
Reaction score
Good tone and great lead playing there. I always loved Craig Chaquico's playing as well.

I am using a stock '98 DSL100 Lead 1 mode with Onfloor Audio Tube Boost OD for a kicker in the Trower clips I posted here.

DarrenTD

Reaction score
Thanks for checking it out all! Yeah, the venue in the vid is a great summer gig, my favorite actually. The crowd is the most responsive to the type of music we play, more so than any other gig & the Botanical Gardens make for an awesome vibe when the weather is nice!

Latest posts