• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

First Post

• Thread starter DMMKLP
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DMMKLP

Reaction score
Hi all,

Intro post. I’ve been playing just over a year now, started late but that’s life. Would love to be better than I am but happy to make whatever progress I can . Love all aspects of learning guitar and also picking up all I can about guitars and amps. I have two electrics and an acoustic. Don’t play as much as I would like, which is probably like many of us. Will also post now in the amp forum in relation to your advice on a JCM2000. Look forward to reading all your posts and learning what I can for you all.

metal_kiwi

Reaction score
Welcome aboard I joined the same day as you. I have only just been getting back into playing guitar after not playing a single note for 20 years (dumb mistake) it has taken me a bit to start playing stuff properly again with alot of frustration but getting there as I pretty much had to start over again from the beginning to jog the memory.

Latest posts