Fishman Fluence Classic Humbucker Set

• Thread starter HeavyRevy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeavyRevy

Reaction score
Don't know if anyone would have an interest in these? Had them listed on The Gear Page and Seymour Duncan forum for a while. Thought I would list here before they head to Ebay. I pulled them from a 2016 Les Paul HP Studio I purchased off Reverb. I would be interested in trades of any kind. Try me. I have good feedback on Reverb, The Gear Page, and Ebay. Looking for a Weber 75 watt 12" Blue Dog 16 ohm speaker if you want to trade of some sorts. Thanks, REV

For Sale: A pair of Fishman Active Classic Humbuckers I pulled from a 2016 Les Paul Studio I purchased. They were wired up with a push button switch to go between modern and vintage modes and were wired for one master tone control. Everything is included that I pulled from the guitar. Three way switch is a Switchcraft. They worked perfect when I pulled them, they were not my cup of tea and I went with traditional wiring and a coil splits. Went from heavy growl to Telecaster Ice Pick. Wiring diagrams are available on Fishman's website and there are numerous YouTube videos on them. $155 shipped and Paypaled OBO.

mGidU1S.jpg

r4LBizn.jpg

Latest posts