Fs: 1968 Marshall Jmp Plexi, 2 Columns-4 Celestion G12m

DanTheMan

Reaction score
Well; after advice on refurbing my amp/ head to sell, decided to leave it alone and sell as is. Bought a bulgin lead and correct spacing Marshall logo in gold to replace broken logo. will up photo`s / link in a while (photobucket not working) Have sanded a little rust off chassis but as i was doing that i took a slight corner off the test sticker (I`ll new pics tomorrow). Original pictures on this thread, Has 2 modern el34`s and originals with it (1 blown). It fires up, plays but probably needs the pots cleaning. sadly the presence knob is still broken.

I don`t really want to split up the items and i don`t want to remove the speakers from the cabs. Speakers react well to battery test and feel good to push test with no cracking / scraping

looking for £3300 ono all in. no returns.

Willing to ship overseas at buyers cost, uk i can deliver in my van

Last edited:

Deep Purple fan

Reaction score
You are required to list a price per forum rules. Beyond the forum rules, it is SELLING 101, how do you expect to sell something that has no price?

DanTheMan

Reaction score
Sorry, was in agony with strained arm, could not think straight yesterday

BygoneTones

Reaction score
What is your location in UK? I might be interested in the cabs at the right price, and if you are fairly local, but I would want to have a good look at the condition of the speakers before handing any money over.

DanTheMan

Reaction score
Dltd

Edit: video deleted from youtube of hendrix through speakers at full volume., Anyway to upload it without getting copyright blocked?

Last edited: