Fs: 1976 Jmp 2203 With Cabbage Road Case

• Thread starter Tyler93
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Tyler93

Reaction score
First year Marshall JMP 2203 with the cascaded preamp. Has the old school 1959 style box which was common for some of the early 76 2203's as it was a transitional year.

The amp has no circuit mods and has been recently serviced and checked out by Marcara Music Amps in Mount Kisco NY and has been given a clean bill of health.

Has fresh tubes and caps and is ready to go. The stand by switch has been replaced with a metal toggle switch, the high input jack has been recently replaced, the power transformer is a replacement, the output is original though and it has been updated with a modular removable power cord. Also has the original mustard coupling caps.

The amps overall condition is good with wear you would expect to find for a vintage amp of this age. Please refer to the pictures.

I'm selling because I have more amps than I need and it's just too powerful for my home needs, this thing really deserves to be played in a live setting where it can be really opened up. Looking for $1650 shipped within the Continental US but would be open to reasonable offers.
IMG_1971small.jpg IMG_1972small.jpg IMG_1973small.jpg IMG_1974small.jpg IMG_1975small.jpg IMG_1976small.jpg IMG_1978small.jpg IMG_1979small.jpg IMG_1980small.jpg IMG_1982small.jpg

Polvo

Reaction score
Is this amp still for sale? What power transformer is in it and would you ship it?

Tyler93

Reaction score
Is this amp still for sale? What power transformer is in it and would you ship it?
Hi, yes it's still for sale. To be honest, I'm not sure what power transformer is in it. The person who owned it before me replaced it at some point. Yes I would ship within the Continental US.

Polvo

Reaction score
Thanks for the response I will know Sunday how feasible this will be for me.

Kris Ford

Reaction score
Trade for a '61 Reissue SG?
attachment.php

Tyler93

Reaction score
Still available, price reduced to $1600 shipped within the CONUS.

Tyler93

Reaction score
I can throw in a heavy duty cabbage road case for the asking price above.

Last edited:

Polvo

Reaction score
Hi, I know this is a long shot, is this amp still for sale?
I inquired about it some time ago, and now I’m coming into some cash and I’m very interested.
Thanks, Nate

Latest posts