• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

FS: 1980 JMP 2204 incl flightcase

• Thread starter StingRay85
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

StingRay85

Reaction score
Selling this amazing amp, just wanted to let you guys know in case you would be interested (it'll sell soon I believe). I still have a 2104 combo listed as well, and decided to keep one of the two. In all honesty, selling one of the two will pay for half of the other, so there you go. I was lucky to strike two amazing deals, but can't hold on to both of them.

https://Reverb(dot)com/be/item/2885...att-guitar-amp-head-1980-including-flightcase

Feel free to make me low ball offers, I'll counter them with a smile

Last edited:

Sirena

Reaction score
Selling this amazing amp, just wanted to let you guys know in case you would be interested (it'll sell soon I believe). I still have a 2104 combo listed as well, and decided to keep one of the two. In all honesty, selling one of the two will pay for half of the other, so there you go. I was lucky to strike two amazing deals, but can't hold on to both of them.

https://Reverb(dot)com/be/item/2885...att-guitar-amp-head-1980-including-flightcase

Feel free to make me low ball offers, I'll counter them with a smile

You'll like that.

StingRay85

Reaction score
Nice amp and boy is that in good condition!

Indeed, quite amazing to see an amp of almost 40 years old without a single scratch or imperfection on the tolex. Personally I don't mind a few battle scars but this sure is cool. Seems like you have two JMP 2204's so thank you for complementing mine ;-)

Last edited:

MarshallDog

Reaction score
Indeed, quite amazing to see an amp of almost 40 years old without a single scratch or imperfection on the tolex. Personally I don't mind a few battle scars but this sure is cool. Seems like you have two JMP 2204's so thank you for complementing mine ;-)

Yes a 1980 and a 1979. Both 50 watters. They both came in almost as perfect as yours. Just a little dusty so had to clean them up. My 1980 has a bit more. Noise than the 79, both sound good but a bit different. If I needed another one Id be making a deal with you for sure!! Good luck!

StingRay85

Reaction score
Thanks. By the way I hope someone will buy the 2104 combo so I can keep this beauty ;-)

But the flightcase makes it easy to ship, in contrary to the combo

Sirena

Reaction score
I feel so lucky receiving a whole $.01 discount!

JMP_1972

Reaction score
WOW ! Thats been a well cared for Amp. I would buy if in the market for one.
I have a 72 & 77 JMP so Im good.
GLWS

StingRay85

Reaction score
Thank you. Not in a hurry to sell it, although I just bought a 73 super lead lol