FS: BC Rich ST Vintage model guitar

• Thread starter SRD
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SRD

Reaction score
I just got this about a week ago, I really like the guitar except for the most important thing is the neck profile.
First off, the neck is in great shape, looks like new, I've played it for about a week now and I haven't found a ding in the back or anything like that. Then why am I selling it, because the profile is similar to an ibanez wizard style, where it is a thin but wide neck and as much as I would like to get used to it, I just keep fighting it and I have others that I enjoy more, so I need to move on from it.
Dimarzio in the bridge, Seymour Duncan '59 in the neck.
Trem bar and hard shell case are included.

Asking $550 Shipped in the continental US

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Amp360

Reaction score
That's a weird looking BC Rich. What year is it, I may be interested. Is that the real body because it looks kind of Ibanez?

SRD

Reaction score
Yes it is a legit BCR, from about late 80s.
I've been a fan of old BCRs for a long time, been on the BCR boards and the BCR fan page on facebook has a few guys tell me it's legit, one of them posting his photo of three he owns.
I have also heard from other saying the body looks Ibanez which i agree and in my opinion the neck feels Ibanez RG so maybe it was going to be their RG knock off, who knows.