FS Custom Shop C5 50th Annie Greta Cab

• Thread starter aatop
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

aatop

Reaction score
FS is my Custom Shop C5 Greta Cab in mint condition. If you opened this one up new at a Marshall dealer, you would not be able to notice any difference. Bought new, inspected, play tested, and packed backed up nice and safe. Never left it's factory box since, until now for pics.

Any one looking knows these were sold as a head/cab set ONLY. Dealers were not permitted to sell them separately. Well, custom sets do get broke up, and the trouble comes when one wants to restore the set, endlessly searching for the piece they are missing. Search no more! There is the matching head listed on MLP, and I have a mint cab FS. Hmm.... $500 ppff, shipped and insured.

Attachments

• IMG_4866.jpg
    IMG_4866.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_4867.jpg
    IMG_4867.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_4868.jpg
    IMG_4868.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_4874.jpg
    IMG_4874.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 44

aatop

Reaction score
Here's a shot of my "keeper" Custom Shop C5 Greta set so you can see what Humpty (Greta) looks like all put back together again! No worries, the cab pictured for sale is safely packed up and waiting for a shipping label! How did I end up with two Greta cabs....

Attachments

• Custom C5 Pin Up Greta Set.jpg
    Custom C5 Pin Up Greta Set.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 46

aatop

Reaction score
Price Drop: $475 ppff, shipped and insured.

aatop

Reaction score
Let's see, I don't really like to talk about myself to strangers online, but....Musical taste? I like rock 1st and foremost, but am very flexible depending on my mood. Push all the right buttons and I will respond :naughty:I'm the stay at home type, but my make up is always on, just in case! Write me.......

aatop

Reaction score
Let's see, I don't really like to talk about myself to strangers online, but....Musical taste? I like rock 1st and foremost, but am very flexible depending on my mood. Push all the right buttons and I will respond :naughty:I'm the stay at home type, but my make up is always on, just in case! Write me.......

Well, I'd like to get to know you
On closer terms than this
But I guess you've heard it all before......

Attachments

• Greta Custom Cab.jpg
    Greta Custom Cab.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 9

aatop

Reaction score
This classifieds/"match" thing is a bit intimidating. I've turned down a few dates, mostly from guys who want a one night stand then want to stick me in a closet for 10 years. Not for me! ONLY players need apply! Write me!

aatop

Reaction score
Come hither........
$475 ppff, shipped,insured.

Attachments

• Greta Cab.jpg
    Greta Cab.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 6

aatop

Reaction score
Final Price Drop: $450 ppff, shipped.

aatop

Reaction score
C'mon boys...and you get so much more than a one night stand!

aatop

Reaction score
I tried to help this guy find your post: http://www.marshallforum.com/showthread.php?t=88015 I'm assuming this is what he's looking for.

Thanks for that. It's feast or famine on these custom shop cabs, especially if you're after one particular variety of the three. I searched 1+ years for the complete set w/Greta cab. Then the Greta cab FS here came for sale, factory mint in box, but no matching head. Bought the cab in case a head came up for sale later. Within a month the complete matching Greta set came up for sale, just as minty as the cab I bought. That's the set pictured. Haven't seen a Greta cab for sale, by itself, since.

Thanks again for the assist!

aatop

Reaction score
A shameless bump and a laugh....

Someone please, please rescue me from those mean boys in that horrible "model" sub forum over on MLP!

Knowing it was a place for models, I peaked in, and you'll never guess what they were talking about in there! Touch sensitivity!!! I was so excited, um.., happy that someone would finally notice me and appreciate my, um, specialty!

Boys are so mean, leading a nice girl like me on like that. The only things they were interested in touching were "digital simulation" models. I've met a few of "those girls," and I can tell you my real life touch response will give you quite a rise...while those virtual girls will just leave you hanging.....

They try to doll themselves up with makeup, always tweaking their IR's, adding "patches" and effects, but they never seem to hold a man's interest for long. Sure, the boys turn their heads, but for some reason, they just keep on walking.

Here's a secret..., I don't need IR's and layers of algorithm makeup to make you very, very happy. My touch sensitivity, au natural, will thrill you more than any of "those girls."

Stop looking boys, I'm the one! If you want the real, true touch sensitivity only I can offer, but are set on only having to press one button, well I can satisfy you there as well...it's called "Buy It Now!"
:naughty:

Attachments

• IMG_4866.jpg
    IMG_4866.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_4867.jpg
    IMG_4867.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4868.jpg
    IMG_4868.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4874.jpg