FS: Epiphone 50th Ann. Les Paul 1960 V3

• Thread starter bridge500t
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bridge500t

Reaction score
This is an Epiphone 50th Ann. 1960 Les Paul V3 in heritage cherry sunburst that I purchased from Musiciansfriend.com. The guitar is in great shape and plays great. I changed the wiring to 550k CTS pots, PIO caps (.022 bridge. .015 neck) and added a Switchcraft jack. It already had the Switchcraft toggle. I also upgraded the tuners to Tonepros Kluson (16:1) and a Graphtec nut. I put in a Seymour Duncan JB (zebra) in the the bridge and a Seymour Duncan 59 (black) in the neck. Both have brand new Seymour Duncan nickel covers on them. I had the guitar set up about 6 months ago professionally. The guitar has the hard maple cap and long neck tenon as advertised by Epiphone. The guitar comes with the original case. I do not have the COA though, not sure what happened to it. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I have 100% feedback on eBay under batman71music also for reference. $550.00 PayPal shipped in the continental US. I prefer PayPal gift to avoid the fees but will use the regular option if buyer agrees to split the fees.Thanks! Ive got 100% feedback on Ebay under batman71music and good feedback on mylespaul.com forums also.

Full pictures on the mylespaul forum.

http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/member-classifieds/353632-fs-epiphone-50th-ann-les-paul-1960-v3.html

swfkvOem.jpg

8oZjywRm.jpg

bridge500t

Reaction score
bump, could be open to the possibility of a trade for a tube amp head or speaker cab of equal value.

Bear R.

Reaction score
Nice guitars..Got one myself...

Good price on that...Hope it sells for ya..

Latest posts