FS: Like New 2009 Gibson SG Standard

• Thread starter SeismicAssault
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a like new condition 2009 Gibson SG Standard has hardly been used at all. Still has the plastic on the pickguard. I bought this thinking I'd use it more than my Les Paul, but it just sits in its case. Everything is like new ... no scratches or fretwear. Rosewood fretboard, 490R / 498T pickups (my favorites). Comes with the OHSC.

Looking for $1050 shipped in the CONUS.

DSC_5662.jpg

DSC_5663.jpg

DSC_5664.jpg

DSC_5665.jpg

DSC_5667.jpg

DSC_5668.jpg

Reaction score
Willing to trade for a like new condition Gibson Flying V in Classic White ... ebony fretboard.

Reaction score
I'd be willing to trade for a 2013 model Gibson SG Standard (black or heritage cherry) with the '57 classics in it.

ibmorjamn

Reaction score
I have a 2012 Dean limited run V , it is imho better spec's than a new Gibson . It is an import how ever.
I do love it and had tried some SG's probably a couple years older than yours. In fact I looked at a 2005 Gibson V before I bought my Dean and I have no regret buying the Dean
20130213_180916.jpg

Reaction score
I have a 2012 Dean limited run V , it is imho better spec's than a new Gibson . It is an import how ever.
I do love it and had tried some SG's probably a couple years older than yours. In fact I looked at a 2005 Gibson V before I bought my Dean and I have no regret buying the Dean

Awesome V! I actually just put a new set of Suhr DA's my my Gibson V, along with all new electronics. That's what made me think of raising this from the dead. My SG has sat unused for too long, and it would be nice to get it into the hands of someone who will use it more.

ibmorjamn

Reaction score
Thanks , it plays and looks good.
I want another SG but the one I had was bit worn and not all original.
100_0408.jpg

paul-e-mann

Reaction score
Still would be willing to trade for 2013 or 2014 SG Standard (black or heritage cherry).

Your guitar is a black standard! Why do you want to trade it for the same thing but a couple years newer? I dont get it...

Just keep it and play the hell out of it. I do agree with you on swapping the pickups out for 57's.

Reaction score
Your guitar is a black standard! Why do you want to trade it for the same thing but a couple years newer? I dont get it...

Just keep it and play the hell out of it. I do agree with you on swapping the pickups out for 57's.

It's both the pickups and the large vs. smaller pickguard. I like the looks of the new smaller pickguard a lot better.

... I'm mostly looking to just sell, as I'm playing my V most of the time, but if there was someone who was looking to do a swap, I'm up for it.

Latest posts