• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

FS: Pedals - OCD, Green Rhino, DS-1, Cool Cat Chorus, Joyo...

• Thread starter BGLeduc
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BGLeduc

Reaction score
I have too many pedals that I no longer need.

All sales are Paypal only. Prices are shipped within CONUS. I have not done any deals here but have perfect feedback at evil bay (Brian_l).

Fulltone OCD v1.4 - Mint. Original box, and paperwork. Sounds fantastic into a clean amp, or to add some hair to an already overdriven amp. Built like a brick outhouse. $100 shipped.

Boss DS-1 Distortion - Mint, original box, and paperwork. You know what it is. Use it as is (sounded great with a Marshall Class 5), or mod it. $30 shipped.

Way Huge Green Rhino - Tweakable TS9 style OD. Mint, in original box w/box candy, including groovy WH and GR buttons. $85 shipped.

Joyo Crunch Distortion. Mint. Original box and paper work. Originally bought from US Dealer King of Pedals, who checks out all his pedals before they go out the door. Has more gain and output than you will likely ever need. $30 shipped.

Joyo Digital Delay. Mint. Original box and paper work. Originally bought from US Dealer King of Pedals, who checks out all his pedals before they go out the door. A nice, simple delay box. $40 shipped. (I have pics, but I have already reached my allotment for this listing. If you really need to see it, I can send them privately.)

Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus (18v) w/Power Supply. Very good condition. This is the desirable 18v original model with stereo out. Comes with original box and paperwork, plus original Danelectro 18v power cube. $35 shipped.

Attachments

• DSC_0236.JPG
    DSC_0236.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC_0235.JPG
    DSC_0235.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC_0238.JPG
    DSC_0238.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC_0233.JPG
    DSC_0233.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC_0241.JPG
    DSC_0241.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 14

BGLeduc

Reaction score
Sunday bump.

--------------------------

I have too many pedals that I no longer need.

All sales are Paypal only. Prices are shipped within CONUS. I have not done any deals here but have perfect feedback at evil bay (Brian_l).

Boss DS-1 Distortion - Mint, original box, and paperwork. You know what it is. Use it as is (sounded great with a Marshall Class 5), or mod it. $30 shipped.

Way Huge Green Rhino - Tweakable TS9 style OD. Mint, in original box w/box candy, including groovy WH and GR buttons. $85 shipped.

Joyo Crunch Distortion. Mint. Original box and paper work. Originally bought from US Dealer King of Pedals, who checks out all his pedals before they go out the door. Has more gain and output than you will likely ever need. $30 shipped.

Joyo Digital Delay. Mint. Original box and paper work. Originally bought from US Dealer King of Pedals, who checks out all his pedals before they go out the door. A nice, simple delay box. $40 shipped. (I have pics, but I have already reached my allotment for this listing. If you really need to see it, I can send them privately.)

Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus (18v) w/Power Supply. Very good condition. This is the desirable 18v original model with stereo out. Comes with original box and paperwork, plus original Danelectro 18v power cube. $35 shipped.

BGLeduc

Reaction score
The Joyo Crunch and Green Rhino are sold. what is left is:

Joyo Digital Delay. Mint. Original box and paper work. Originally bought from US Dealer King of Pedals, who checks out all his pedals before they go out the door. A nice, simple delay box. $40 shipped.

All sales are Paypal only. Prices are shipped within CONUS. I have not done any deals here but have perfect feedback at evil bay (brian_l).