FS: (soon) JCM 900 2100 MKIII 1990

• Thread starter SRD
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SRD

Reaction score
I just bought a 2555 :slash: and I'm waiting for it to come in, when it does and I try it out, this will be available if anyone is interested.

I'm posting now because I know there I times I see stuff for sale and if I had a week or so to come up with the coin, I'd be all over it so I'm throwing it out there now if anybody wants one and needs a little time.

The amp is in really good condition, and I literally just got it back last week from Alan who owns Carol Ann Amplifiers, he re-tubed (EL34)and set the bias for me.

SRD

Reaction score
oh yeah, sorry.
Well, I paid $700 at Guitar Center, I probably over paid, so anybody wanna make an offer?
PM me a shipped offer?

tresmarshallz

Reaction score
I don't think you necessarily overpaid. Those are sweet amps IMO. I have always wanted to try a MKIII. I have an SLX though so it might be more of the same vibe I already have.

I didn't know there was anyone on the forum right in my neck of the woods. I actually live right up 93N from you in Newburyport, cool.

Drew

SRD

Reaction score
Don't sell it! You need a backup amp, right? Just playin'. Good luck, it should sell fast. Great amp!

I have to sell it to pay off the credit card or I'll lose a lot more when the wife divorces me!!! :lol:

I have a Metro Plexi clone which I love and a JMP-1, so I have backups.
Thanks

SRD

Reaction score
I don't think you necessarily overpaid. Those are sweet amps IMO. I have always wanted to try a MKIII. I have an SLX though so it might be more of the same vibe I already have.

I didn't know there was anyone on the forum right in my neck of the woods. I actually live right up 93N from you in Newburyport, cool.

Drew

Hello fellow Masshole!

I've had the SLX also, and they are similar, I think the SLX is a little more, maybe modern sounding I guess is how i might describe it and the MKIII is a touch more old school Marshall.

I'll have to let you know when I'm playing in Hampton or Salisbury :dude:

diesect20022000

In Memorandum
VIP Member
Reaction score
bummer. all i got to offer is a tubemeister 18 by H&K. well if you know anyone looking for one of those let me know. I'd be into trades for it. marshall 3203, or Carvin V3m etc.

SRD

Reaction score
is this amp still available?

Hi, yes it is.

I haven't posted picks because my buddy's amp died and he needed to get through a gig over the weekend so I let him borrow it but I'll be getting it back this week and will get pics up.
It is in very good shape, but I know most people would rather see it than trust some clown on the other end of a keyboard.

bcole

Reaction score
Please let me know what you might consider selling it for. I live in Surprise AZ 85379. I am looking at a 2500couple but would rather have the 2100.

SRD

Reaction score
$675 shipped

(that way I can clear $650 after paypal and shipping)

SRD

Reaction score
ok, I had my buddy send me some pics so I can get this rolling before I pick it up from him tomorrow.

JCM900%20MKIII

JCM900%20MKIII

JCM900%20MKIII

JCM900%20MKIII

JCM900%20MKIII

JCM900%20MKIII

JCM900%20MKIII

JCM900%20MKIII

Please let me know if I can answer any questions.

bcole

Reaction score
Consider it jumped on. Can you pm me your paypal info?