• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

FSoT in Dallas area - handwired/ptp clone of a plexi/1974x (2x12")

• Thread starter kcwm
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kcwm

Reaction score
FS/T in Dallas area - handwired/ptp clone of a plexi/1974x (updated board/gut pics)

Will sell for $850. GASing for a guitar pretty bad, so priced for faster sale.
Because of the cost/risk involved in shipping an amp, this is local to the Dallas area only.

Confirmed custom build by Mike Cucci of CP Amps.
The amp is a 1974x clone (but with 2 12s). Everything I've read about Mike's work has been positive and this is a great example of his work.

· Custom wound Heyboer power and output transformers · Ceramic tube sockets · Cloth jacket wire
· PTP handwired · Sprague Atom and Orange Drop caps · Tube drive, footswitchable tremolo (footswitch included) · Tube rectified
· JJ tubes · Red Bluesbreaker cab with two Celestion G12m Greenbacks

Would prefer to trade for a guitar of similar value ("player's" guitars OK...can add some cash/trades). PRS, Gibson, Fender. I'm pretty open.

Will also consider trades/partial trades for USA Fenders, Les Paul studios, PRS SE models, small tube amps or heads/cabs, etc. Maybe you have an extra guitar and small amp that you don't use that you'd like to work something out for.

I will be happy to take more pictures for anyone interested.

Let's see what we can work out.

Have perfect feedback as a buyer on eBay. I know I'm new around here, but I'm working on mingling.

Feel free to email me at chumpster@gmail.com or PM me here.

P1020351.jpg

P1020354.jpg

P1020355.jpg

P1020460.jpg

P1020463.jpg

P1020465.jpg

P1020466.jpg

Last edited:

kcwm

Reaction score
Since I no longer have an edit button on the first post to delete this...

Amp has been traded.

Latest posts