• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Full Stack Friday post them up

• Thread starter Chrome
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Clockworkmike

Reaction score
Gdamn it I miss my slx!
You actually helped me get this one back on its feet earlier this year, so again, thank you! Had some issues in volume, ended up being a capacitor and bridge rectifier that went bad and overheated on the board. Works great now and its a tank. Poorly ignored and forgotten amp that deserves way better appeal than it got for years lol

Clockworkmike

Reaction score
I'm kinda GASing for an SLX. I just hear how much owners love them. With the JVM etc though not really much point...
Theres a few amps that can get in the veins of the SLX and it kinda renders hunting one down as unnecessary. I think the charm of it is it's simple design and basically its been referred to at many times as factory modded 2203 without the use of diode clipping. It could achieve some really incredible, nasty Marshall crunch

Latest posts