• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Gear no-one else has?

• Thread starter chuckelator
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ewlman

Reaction score
Any chance of an internal picture of the amp? I occasionally work with some old communist era control systems in eastern Europe and would be interested to see if the over engineered their amps the same way they did a lot of other stuff.

Interesting to hear...:cool: Here you go pal!
ewlman-albums-diamond-sound-superlead-100w-picture7004-pick-pt.jpg

ewlman-albums-diamond-sound-superlead-100w-picture7003-bias-mod-visible-2w-1ohm-resistors-between-cathode-ground.jpg

none original "bias mod" visible, 2W 1ohm resistors cathode & ground

ewlman-albums-diamond-sound-superlead-100w-picture7002-new-filter-caps-tubes.jpg

New filter caps and tubes

BTW. the company is still in the amp business under name of Laboga! They've got some really cool amps.

To me, a ordinary enthusiast, it looks pretty much like a standard SL. Be sure to share your conclusion about the design:D

Doug_1970

Reaction score
Interesting to hear...:cool: Here you go pal!

none original "bias mod" visible, 2W 1ohm resistors cathode & ground

New filter caps and tubes

BTW. the company is still in the amp business under name of Laboga! They've got some really cool amps.

To me, a ordinary enthusiast, it looks pretty much like a standard SL. Be sure to share your conclusion about the design:D

No, it doesn't look familar - looks more like they got inspiration from a regular valve amp, maybe a Sound City as the label looks similar.

It's a neat amp though - how does it sound?

RiverRatt

VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't have this disorder but I do find it pretty cool that my new amp is the first of its kind to be sold in Canada. Yeah the circuit is just a normal Vox AC15 circuit but the limited edition blue ones are nice and rare - there are only about a dozen of them available in the country and, as I said, mine is the first to be sold.

There's a blue AC15 for sale just an hour from here. I liked the look but I don't need another amp that size. Still...

diesect20022000

In Memorandum
VIP Member
Reaction score
my cobra modified white tolexed Framus Dragon. I like my stock Dragon more personaly but most metal cats would like the cobra modified model more. handmade in Germany and 5 grand a pop new.

thrawn86

Reaction score
The only reason I have lots of sh*t no one else has is that I will just about buy anything ....the stuff other people wouldn't buy . Or ,friends think Im a dumping ground for their rejects .But then again ,sometimes I score !

I bet nobody got one o' these , I call it a Wretsch

Wretsch001.jpg

That looks like that git fiddle that Bo Diddly and Billy Gibbons have. :applause:

Ewlman

Reaction score
No, it doesn't look familar - looks more like they got inspiration from a regular valve amp, maybe a Sound City as the label looks similar.

It's a neat amp though - how does it sound?
Amazing in my opinion. It's quite a clean amp, it doesn't break up much before you really crank it but it loves all kinds of pedals and sounds really great ass a bass amp.

ERik

Reaction score
I got a Danelectro dx250 head & 1x12 cab
I've seen plenty of dr or dg 250's for sale, but not a dx
I can't even find any info on it.
REAL clean sound. better than a Fender Twin

I have this amp too the dx250. I got it in a trade for an ampeg sr212.
Its big on tone. I put a Ibanez 999us tube king in front of it for od. Sounds pretty bad ass. It can get fairly loud so I'm going to try using it at practice, to see if it can cut thought.

Amp360

Reaction score
I have a bunch of stuff that is kind of rare. Mostly I have this kind of stuff not because it's rare, but because I like looking for cool stuff and have been looking for a long time.

Not everything I have like this is expensive, some of it is just kind of odd and some of it is really cool.

I have collected Boss and DOD pedals for years and have most of the cool ones (Spectrum, Slow Gear, Dimension C, etc...).

I also have some guitars and amps that are harder to find - Mosrite, Brown Fenders, etc....

For me, I have always bought what I liked, not what I thought would be worth more/less in the long run.

Buy what you like and you will always be happy:)

hbucker

Reaction score
Bad photo, but this is a guitar I made - basically one of a kind, even though I bought the neck. The body is 100% made and designed from scratch though. Honduras Mahog with a Zebrawood top.

scat7s

VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a bunch of stuff that is kind of rare. Mostly I have this kind of stuff not because it's rare, but because I like looking for cool stuff and have been looking for a long time.

Not everything I have like this is expensive, some of it is just kind of odd and some of it is really cool.

I have collected Boss and DOD pedals for years and have most of the cool ones (Spectrum, Slow Gear, Dimension C, etc...).

I also have some guitars and amps that are harder to find - Mosrite, Brown Fenders, etc....

For me, I have always bought what I liked, not what I thought would be worth more/less in the long run.

Buy what you like and you will always be happy:)

what exactly is the dimension C?

i used to see this pedal in the shops in the 80s, always curious, never really had a clue what it was...

edit ilooked it up...i see now.

Amp360

Reaction score
what exactly is the dimension C?

i used to see this pedal in the shops in the 80s, always curious, never really had a clue what it was...

edit ilooked it up...i see now.

I did a review right here:

Boss DC-2 Dimension C Review | Teh Official Blog of Amp360 !111!!!1111!

basically, it's a chorus/vibrato type of effect with presets. At the time, the circuit was so sophisticated it took two boards stacked on top of each other, so they couldn't fit pots in there. that being said, it's a very versatile pedal.

sinner 13

Reaction score
Only thing that has survived my years of travel and trades is my 1987 Rat.

Bought new in 87' I can't remember what I paid for it they were $50-$75 at the time I think.

I know my dad almost stroked out when he found out.

"What the hell's that thing even DO?"

:lol::D:lol:

Amp360

Reaction score
Here are some things you don't see often:

Fender CS Robbie Robertson Stratocaster

166896_2800056769481_1969733431_n.jpg

Some rare Boss Petals:

420883_4642463508498_457416574_n.jpg

Gibson Everly CS Model (4 of 100):

1010820_10201510037821741_1828524092_n.jpg

Boss MEX (not worth much but rare):