• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Gear no-one else has?

• Thread starter chuckelator
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Yeah, ever since I've been into King's X and Ty Tabor, I had an interest in Zion guitars. They seem to be kinda rare used, but if I ever win the lottery or something, I wouldn't mind finding one. they seem really spiffy.

Also really dig GMWs. I never knew they did Les Pauls.

zachman

Reaction score
Yeah, ever since I've been into King's X and Ty Tabor, I had an interest in Zion guitars. They seem to be kinda rare used, but if I ever win the lottery or something, I wouldn't mind finding one. they seem really spiffy.

Also really dig GMWs. I never knew they did Les Pauls.

They don't. Lee only did 2 of these as I'm aware. The other belongs to my friend Kage, too. It's a Purple Quilt top, w/ a Strat scale length neck, where mine is a LP scale length neck. I heard rumors of him doing a single cut LP "style" design, but he isn't going to do the Gibson headstock on them if he does.

FPPurple.jpg

FLP5a.jpg

DSCN0346.jpg

Amp360

Reaction score
Some rare effects:

2012-12-04182908.jpg

2012-12-01214719.jpg

DSCN0003-4.jpg

2012-10-27000755.jpg

2012-10-02200840.jpg

2012-10-01181241.jpg

PRS with solid Brazilian Rosewood neck:

2012-10-06110827.jpg

2 of the 500 limited edition Universal Audio 1176 compressors, plus some original Neve modules:

666666666Untitled-1-7.gif

I actually have two of these - they made 12 or 24 of them, I forget. PRS Private Stock Baritone:

Untitled-1-12.gif

custom53

Reaction score

And while this looks like a run of the mill Ernie Ball Silhouette, try to find a 24 fret Silhouette with Factory Floyd Rose..

Last edited:

Petri358

Reaction score
Thousands of these but this one is mine!

Attachments

• OLD.jpg
    OLD.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 6

axe4me

In Memorandum
Reaction score
They don't. Lee only did 2 of these as I'm aware. The other belongs to my friend Kage, too. It's a Purple Quilt top, w/ a Strat scale length neck, where mine is a LP scale length neck. I heard rumors of him doing a single cut LP "style" design, but he isn't going to do the Gibson headstock on them if he does.

FPPurple.jpg

FLP5a.jpg

DSCN0346.jpg

Incredible gear Z.:applause:
I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to rack stuff.
I'd definately need a tech to hold my hand through that rack gear.

zachman

Reaction score
Incredible gear Z.:applause:
I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to rack stuff.
I'd definately need a tech to hold my hand through that rack gear.

Thanks!
I am glad that I'm not stepping into the gear world of Today (Green and wet behind the ears)-- SO MANY choices to consider.

When i started, there were Vox, Cry Baby, MuTron, and Morley volume pedals, where nowadays there are literally 100's, and that's not even dealing with the other various effects (Types, Makes, Models), and no MIDI or digital gear, when I started out either.

As it goes to rack gear, it's not as crazy as it may appear to be at 1st. There is that learning curve though, and it can be a doozy-- but I've always looked at it like-- EVERYTHING is hard until you learn how to do it, so be FEARLESS and Go for It.

Fortunately there are resources like the internet, youtube, forums etc... w/ guys willing to share their knowledge and experience.

When I started (70's), NO ONE wanted to share "secrets", and tips and tricks with others, so you had to read and think about things, and be adventurous, when getting hands-on pilot time w/ the gear.

chiliphil1

Reaction score
I don't think it's an a**hole thing, I am not generally one to want to have something no one else has but rather one who likes to have the best when those around me have the cheap ones!

Sounds dumb I know but my band mate and I had PRS SE guitars, so when I was able I got an s2 it was cool because I had the "better" one. I sound conceded but I am really not, I just like having the "better" of whatever it is that I have. I think it comes from a life of always having to get the cheap version, I really enjoy having the nice one for a change..

As far as unique stuff, I am generally not too big on that but since I got my sonex it's kinda cool because it's the only one I have ever even seen in person, so nearly no one has one of those and that's neat.

Crunchifyable

Reaction score
I'm going to build a 1987 / 2204 hybrid. Don't think they are that common.

I also have a traynor ycv40. amazing cleans and not so common in the US. I guess they are kind of like the canadian peavey.

blues_n_cues

VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure noone else here has a Behringer UT100 tremolo pedal.:lol:

I don't think anyone has a Washburn BT-2 Maverick either.
I know for sure noone else has it in this color.:naughty:
Eli3rdB-DayampWashburnremake056.jpg

Latest posts