Gear p#rn - my new MIDI-controlled twin-DSL rig...

• Thread starter Jay Low
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jay Low

Reaction score
if yer feelin' frisky-

Thanks bnc. Will get back to this once someone else carries our gear... That'd be too much for my old Chrysler Voyager (Euro version of Town & Country), too. :lol:

Played the first gig with the new rig yesterday. It worked fine and sounded gorgeaus!

A funny story from yesterday. We were playing in a private party at a small venue. It turned out that one of the guests was the lead guitarist of one of the most successful contemporary rock groups here in the Nordic and especially in the Central Europe (Sunrise Avenue). He was a cool guy, hanged around with us thru the evening and also ended up playing a couple of numbers with us.

I noticed that he was taking a long look at our gear (the rhythm guitarist has a JMP 2204 half stack, the bassist has an Ampeg SVT stack) when he came in. He came to introduce himself after the first set and pretty much the first thing he said was: "You know, I come to a small venue in the Finnish countryside and see a local party band playing with all this wonderful gear. Our band is touring major German ice halls with the flaming Fractals! That's so wrong!!!" :lol::applause:

Last edited: