Gibson Government Series ...

• Thread starter crossroadsnyc
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

scat7s

VIP Member
Reaction score
could use a little binding to give it some contrast too

brandoz28

Reaction score
I LOVE IT! I actually like the looks of them.....I'm also a sucker for drab green army stuff.

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
I must have three.

4 (one of each).

doitbenstiller.gif

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
I really despise what the Obama admin did to Gibson. They should make everyone involved buy everyone on the forum the guitar of their choice...

:)...

scat7s

VIP Member
Reaction score
i like that one a lot. better with a natural back and some nickel...but thats not bad

elcid

Reaction score
Gibson really shit the bed on this one. Instead of studio versions of all those guitars they could've put a coiled snake or tea bag inlays and charged a mint for them and tea baggers would've sold their ar15s to buy one.

delstele

Reaction score
Gibson really shit the bed on this one. Instead of studio versions of all those guitars they could've put a coiled snake or tea bag inlays and charged a mint for them and tea baggers would've sold their ar15s to buy one.

Yessir I would buy one then. Not that it's the tea bagger kinda thing more of a good old don't tread on me kinda thang..

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score

Judging by your reaction, they hit the nail right on the head :D

elcid

Reaction score
Meh, to each.their own. I own and have owned more than my share of gibsons. If I were to add to.the family it.would more than likely be another gibson, in fact I.kind of have my eye on a tweedy sg. Its just funny that a company that relies so heavily on the government to protect its copyrights and uses the.judicial system on more than a few frivolous lawsuits would decide to release a government. Series of.guitars as a fuck you. Ymmv.