Got a great deal tonight! JCM2000 content!

• Thread starter God of Thunder
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

God of Thunder

Reaction score
Earlier today I was scrolling Facebook and came across a JCM2000 TSL for $300. I immediately messaged the guy and asked him what exactly I was getting. He said the amp didn't currently work, but all tubes lit up - the lights lit up, but no sound. He then also mentioned for my $300, I was getting a second JCM2000 TSL100 that had the same error AND a JCM900 A cab! I felt the cost of the cab alone was $300 and then to get TWO heads as well (and I live right by an authorized service center) was a fantastic deal. I immediately went to pick them up - and here they are!

OTO6v5vh.jpg

Kuga

Reaction score
What a deal! Congrats! Power switch on both TSL100 looks like early ones. I think they are '98 or '99 TSLs.

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
So I've already fixed the top one in the photo........the previous owned has pushed the "output mute" switch.....once I pushed it again, she worked just fine. :-|
I'd still give it a complete check up...

congrat's on your score!

The cab is definitely worth that much. The speakers probably are, if it has the typical T-75 speakers...

The amp's, can be problematic, so keep that in mind, but... even so, if they are, a little repair & I see them selling for around $800 or more, so, if they are problematic, fix them up & sell them off. That could be anywhere from $1600 to a couple grand in your pocket...

I'd give all the boards a good look over (look for any burned components &/or carbon soot), check the bias, etc.

Up The Steen

Reaction score
I'd still give it a complete check up...

congrat's on your score!

The cab is definitely worth that much. The speakers probably are, if it has the typical T-75 speakers...

The amp's, can be problematic, so keep that in mind, but... even so, if they are, a little repair & I see them selling for around $800 or more, so, if they are problematic, fix them up & sell them off. That could be anywhere from $1600 to a couple grand in your pocket...

I'd give all the boards a good look over (look for any burned components &/or carbon soot), check the bias, etc.
I like those speakers.
People give them a lot of grief but I think they're good.