Great deal on a Marshall Jubilee half stack new?

• Thread starter jchrisf
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jchrisf

Reaction score
Been looking for the mini Jubilee head and cab and by the time you get it new, you can almost get the 100 watt for not much more. Stumbled across this bundled deal from MF and it looks like a great deal? Way more than I need. I wish I could find a deal like this on the mini stack. Saving $1k on this deal

tallcoolone

Reaction score
Been looking for the mini Jubilee head and cab and by the time you get it new, you can almost get the 100 watt for not much more. Stumbled across this bundled deal from MF and it looks like a great deal? Way more than I need. I wish I could find a deal like this on the mini stack. Saving $1k on this deal
Not sure it’s possible to create a more confusing ad—are they selling a half stack or a full stack???

Crikey

Reaction score
Saw a local jubilee halfstack for $4,000
I laugh