Greetings from Pa.

• Thread starter vmathias
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vmathias

Reaction score
I have been on here for about a month and totally spaced introducing myself. Long time on and off guitarist from upstate NY. I was an avid player back in the 80s and 90s and the interest kind of fell by the wayside with the demands of law enforcement. I retired as a Deputy Warden at a prison last year and now working part time as a safety manager in a factory. Way less stress and more time to play again. Equipment includes a Schecter solo 6, CMG strat and a Godin session. All played through a custom 212 cab that I built with an Orange Rocker 15, and modified Boss Katana that was built from a 50 combo to head.
Looking forward to learning from people and also giving some of my experiences back.

paul-e-mann

Reaction score
I have been on here for about a month and totally spaced introducing myself. Long time on and off guitarist from upstate NY. I was an avid player back in the 80s and 90s and the interest kind of fell by the wayside with the demands of law enforcement. I retired as a Deputy Warden at a prison last year and now working part time as a safety manager in a factory. Way less stress and more time to play again. Equipment includes a Schecter solo 6, CMG strat and a Godin session. All played through a custom 212 cab that I built with an Orange Rocker 15, and modified Boss Katana that was built from a 50 combo to head.
Looking forward to learning from people and also giving some of my experiences back.
Welcome and thank you for your service! Its a hard job but someone's gotta do it :yesway:

Latest posts