Guitar Amp Stands

• Thread starter Red Dragon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jr Deluxe

Reaction score
Ive found that closed cabs like 2x12s really lose alot of balls when theyre up in the air ( the cab not the balls). 4x12s too but you dont notice it because people leave them on the floor (the cab not the..

Thats why ive start ed to appreciate open back combos. The sound just goes everywhere not this thin beam of sound. Of course your low e string doesnt sound as tight.

zosokun

Reaction score
atlasstands on instagram makes nice wooden stands. tilts the cab and has the head straight. check 'em out.

they have a site too. atlas-stands.com

but that amazon one looks cool too. just tilts the head as well.

jmp45

Reaction score
I used to use a wooden box with a lid (painted black). It was strong enough to support the amp and cab, and I stored cables, etc in it when not in use. Now I use a 4 x 12 , so I don't need it.....

Did the same thing with a Budweiser wooden crate with lid painted black. Cables, tools stored. Set my twin on it back in the gigging days. Still have it somewhere.

GT08

Reaction score
The speakers in a 1936 are slightly angled upwards anyway.

Fit the brilliant Marshall castors to the bottom of the cab and this will raise it up a few inches more.

What more do you need....why?

Stand it on a bloody plastic/wood beer crate then if you must.......

paul-e-mann

Reaction score

Justin Levitt

Reaction score
Your best bet would be the Quick Lok head & cab stand. I've owned a few amp stands over the years but this is the best guitar amp stand out of the bunch. It can also be used for combo amps too.

quick-lok-amp-stand-e1515063667995.jpg

Latest posts